Athy: Haiz! What am I going to do with you?!

# Berserif, is there any way to smash you?

Berserif: *smiles mischievously* Oh, my! I'm so delighted that someone asked this question. It's been quite long since I had...

Ara: *parental glare* Use proper words some children will also be reading this.

Berserif: Yes, Master~ *ahem* well, I'd love to take you up for your offer, my new possible Master~ but as you see I am currently being held up so, after this book ends how about a date?

(For the safety of the Villains, Ara is sent backstage)

# Anastacius, what do you think of Ara?

Anastacius: Amara de Alger Obelia... She seems just as troublesome as my brother. I'd like to get rid of her and my brother as soon as possible so that I can the throne without any problem.

(Backstage)

Ara: Ugh, why are my ears itching? Is someone talking shit about me?

# Mr. White, what do you think of Ara?

Roger Alpheus: First of all, dear readers, my name is Roger Alpheus *sigh*. I should have a talk with the Princesses.

Princess Amara is a very strong and quite a skilled individual, which is why she is quite a formidable opponent. She seems like someone who can surpass Emperor Claude but that's also something that worries me. If she is stronger than Emperor Claude then she is also someone who could bring chaos to the Empire. The Empire needs a kind-hearted and wise leader instead of a Tyrant.

Ara: Athy, I'm sure someone is talking shit about me right now. I'll go check.

Athy: Stop, it's the time for others right now. Don't go or Author-nim will be mad at you!

(Athy managed to stop Ara from leaving the backstage)

# Imagine one day Amara proposed to you, how will you feel about it?

Roger: I think you made a mistake in the question. Are you by any chance saying what if Princess Amara proposes my son? *goes pale in an instant*

For both the cases, I don't think I'll agree. Ijekiel is my son and I have already decided a match for him so... even if Princess Amara demands for him then, I'd fight against her to save my son.

# The question was actually about you, Mr. White.

Roger: *face has turned ashy* Please don't make me imagine such a situation, I prefer living my life alongside my son and Jeanette.

(Had to go get medical attention because of extreme stress)

# Felix, when are you going to propose Lily? Because if you don't someone else might steal her away.

Ara: Finally, someone who asked him this, I was going to pester him later but I guess it's good to do this now!

Athy: Ah! I told you not to disturb others!

(Grabs Ara's ear and pulls her backstage again)

Felix: *blushes bright red* Uh... I-I'm bound by the duty of protecting Princess Amara and Princess Athanasia so, I'm still not thinking of marriage. B-But... I will surely... try...

 try