days off

(A/N/Y) = airport near you
(Y/N) = your name
------------------------

Today your boyfriend is going to come home from a 7month tour. You have been waiting so long for this day to come. Ofcourse you had visited him on tour, but it wasn't the same in a tourbus with 4 other guys.

You were going to the airport in half an hour to meet him there. Suddenly you heard your phone call. You ran towards it to take it. You was so exsited to finally meet you boyfriend again, that you fogot to see who was calling.

"Hi" a familar voice said through the phone. It was your boyfriend Niall Horan. Yes your dating Niall Horan from One Direction.

"Hi" you answerd. "Arn't you on the plane now?" You asked.

"Well the plane were a bit early so im at the airport (A/N/Y)" he said. "Where are you?? You said you were going to be here"

"Yes i said but you didnt tell me the plane was early"

"Can you come quick? I dont want fans to find out im here" Niall said worried.

"Im comming as quick as i can" you said and hang up.

You lived about a quarter away from the airport. So you had to hurry up if no fans should know he was there. You ran to your car and drove to the airport.

When you got there some fans had found Niall and was taking pictures with him. He looked really tired so you jumped out of the car and ran towards him.

When you got there you hugged Niall tightly from behind. Niall turned around to face you.

He had a big smile on his face and hugged you tightly back. You just stood there for a while. Then split apart.

"I missed you so so much Niall!! I cant belive your finally here, with me!! I lo-" you tried to say but Niall cut you of by kissing your soft lips. Ofcourse you kissed back.

"I missed you too, (Y/N)" Niall said kissing you again. "I love you so much that you can even imagine" Niall said when you split apart. "I love you too, Ni" you said hugging him.

"Awwww" all the fans were saying. You had forgot that they were watching you kiss and hug. You started blush.

"Your cute when you blush" Niall wispers in your ear. "Sut up Niall" ypu said while hitting him to joke. "Lets go home. I bet you had a long flight. Your probably tired" you said as you and Niall walked hand in hand to the car.

---------------------

Hope you like it!! Its comming more parts but maby not untill 2weeks!! Much to do!!