Mad Hatter

(POV:Reader)

-"..." Jack stared at me, smiling softly.

-"What? Does it look bad?" I asked.

-"No, no...I've just missed you,"

-"Has the scary King gone soft?" I teased and he gave a chuckle.

-"Only for you, my love" my cheeks blushed a light pink which was the reaction he wnated as a sly smile made it's way to his lips.

-"Where is the Hatter? Is he in the castle?" I asked, changing topics quickly. Jack replied with a yes and took my hand once more leading me to Hatter's room, I assumed.

-"Oh! Before I forget" Jack took my hands in his, pulling me away from Hatter's door.

-"Cat and him went on a walk a while ago, he was acting like always until he came back"

-"Cat said it was because of a blue paper hat"

-"A paper hat?" I questioned, a bit confused.

-"We assume it has something to do with his family, he's been drawing pictures of hats and people for a while now"

-"Where is his family?"

-"Don't know, my mother had then prisoned during her crowning ceremony but after that they just vanished"

-"Hatter used to believe they had died or something of that sort but now he's sure they're alive," Jack explained.

-"And you're certain that his family is truly dead or gone?"

-"There's nowhere else they could have gone, mother's prison's are impossible to get out of, the only way out is dying"

-"..."

-"Well, I'll go inside and see what I can do" I assured him.

-"I'll get tea set up in the garden for when you come back" he kissed the top of my head and walked away as I turned to the door.

-"Go away! Don't come in!" Hatter yelled after I had knocked on the door.

-"Hatter, it's me, Y/n, I came ba-" I was cut off from the door opening.

Hatter looked sickly, his hair wasn't the usual bright orangey-red, it was lighter with white streaks. His eyes looked tired, like he hadn't slept in days and he looked awfully thin.

-"Y/n"

-"You're you, and you're here" he gave me a hug which I returned.

-"Jack will be happy to see you" he gave an attempt at smiling but it seemed even more depressing.

-"I've seen Jack already, I'm visiting you now" I giggled.

-"What's wrong? You don't look very much like yourself" he took a seat in a large colorful chair, patting the one next to him for me to sit at.

-"It's my family, they're alive"

-"How do you-" he stood up and fumbled with his desk before pulling out a small glass box.

-"I found this, the first hat I've ever made"

-"I thought I'd lost it long ago...but here it it"

-"It must mean they're alive" I gave a soft smile.

-"Hatter, if they are alive as you say they are, where could they be?"

-"Jack says they aren't in the prison's, and unless you know another place then they might be...gone" his expression darkened, his hair also turned whiter.

-"You...are not you" he grabbed my shoulder and dragged me out of his room.

-"Hatter, please, I-"

-"Get out!" with that said he slammed the door.

(A/N):

Thank you all for your moments, I absolutely love reading them, you're all so kind. I've also gotten two more requests for Treasure planet which must be good since this is like the tenth time I've been asked to write it. I've never seen it but I'll be sure to do so this weekend and I'll brainstorm some ideas. Anything you guys want me to take into consideration let me know here, for example what xReader character you want and things like that.  

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

Bye!