4.

Alex's pov

As we followed Braden he finally stopped in front of a mental fence. He got through the hole of the fence and the three of us following behind.

We started walking again when we came to another stop but this time it was different. Below us a college party was help.

"College kids. We better go." I said and both Andre and Greg nodded their heads in agreement and we started walking back.

"No go. Stay." Braden said and started taking his clothes off. Then he jumped off the cliff we were standing.

"He's nuts. Let's go!" I said and then out of nowhere a blonde drunk girl made her ways towards us .

"Hey! Where are you guys going? Join the party!" She said talking to the boys. Is she blind or something? I'm here too!

"Here. One and two." She said her words slurred as she handed the boys a beer.

"Are you guys freshmen?" She asked them.

"No. We're seniors." Andre quickly lied. "We just became seniors, like, 20 minutes ago. Not high school seniors, college seniors." Greg continued the lie.

"Wait a minute! I remember you guys. You're Scully." She said as she pointed at Andre. "You're Boomer." She said refering to Greg.

"Come here." And then she brought them into a hug. "I love you guys so much."

"I love you, too."

"Girl, I love you more."

"Whoo! Body shots!" She yelled and left.

"No go. Stay." Andre said and Greg nodded along with him. "Eh hello? Boomer and Scully?" I said sarcastically trying to get their attention. "No stay. Go!" I said and pointed at the way back.

"Okay, okay. But what about these beers, man?" Andre said turning to look at Greg. That piece of shit ignored me completely.

I let out a loud scoff and began walking back alone. These assholes are going to regret that.

After five minutes of walking i kinda figured out that i may be lost. But then i heard a very known voice.

"You're sure you want to do this, big man?" I heard Higgins say. And then i spotted them. All four of them.

"No shame in backing down."

"Really?" I saw dad trying to back down.

"Hey dad!" I said making my presence clear. All of them looked at me not expecting me to be here.

"Alex baby what are you doing here?" Dad asked me as he brought me into a hug. "What are you doing here? Didn't i tell you not to do the suicide 35?" I said as i crossed my arms.

"Alright guys I'm sorry Alex has spoken." He said as he tried to leave again.

"Come on!" They all started dragging him to the cliff.

"You're finally doing Suicide 35. It's a big day." Higgins said as all five of them started walking again.

"What are you scared of, man? You're the "rope from the tree, triple flip, bird-crush" guy." Kurt said with a chuckle making Alex laugh along with him.

"I'm not scared of this. In the past, I did it before. But I'll do it right now." Dad said trying to sound confident.

"Sure. Sure. Go ahead."

"Do it. Do it."

His friends encouraged him. But once he took a look below he got scared.

"Whoa. But the thing is this, I just... ate about 45 minutes ago." He said a lame excuse trying to convince everybody.