one • A NEW BEGINNING

Start from the beginning

auditions are today and i need to do my absolute best.

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 369 by Cupid & B

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : 369 by Cupid & B.o.B

MOOSE'S POV

i enter the auditorium and look over at andie talking with director collins in front of the audition table. the auditorium is dimmed and i see my ex classmates working the lights with the stage crew. i look at andie she looks pretty heated and upset. i quickly walk inside and walk towards the table. msa auditions are today and director collins is always stressed during this time. you can't even smile at him or he'll get pissed. actually, no one ever smiles at him, but i do. he's a legend. any interaction i can get with him... i'll take it.

"please blake- sorry mr. blake ahh director collins... just LET me sit in this for this audition.... please. i want to see who would be a good member for the crew." andie crosses her arms. the raspy voice of hers is now stern and harsh. director collins sternly nods his head no. andie stands no chance with director collins. director collins does not budge with it comes to coming in between school things.

"ms. west, there is more than just seeing who dances well. we need to see them as an overall dancer. we look for potential. it will be extremely unprofessional to let students inside a closed audition."director collins continues as he rubs his forehead with this thumb and index finger.

"but, chase-"

"ms. west, my final answer is no. now get to class before you get detention." collins says as he takes a seat on the chair.

"moose, please take andie outside and get back to class." he looks over at me as he fixes his papers. i was shocked he got my name right and i quickly agreed.

"yes sir mr president sir." i stand up straight and interlock arms with andie. andie let's out a groan and walks out with me. i giggle and rub her shoulder with my hand as we both walk out together.

"god! he remembered my name!!! can you believe it." i say excitedly as we walk out of the auditorium. the sun beams in my face and i adjust my hat. andie rolls her eyes and walks away. i quickly catch up to her and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"andieeee, don't worry, plus i think we are a fine crew don't you think? why do you want more members?" i ask as we walked over to the hallway. the rest of the students walk past us, doing double looks. ever since the streets, our crew has gotten very popular. many people wanting to be our friends or a simple hi back gets them excited. andie and i know that it's all fake though, they weren't like that with us before.

"i think we have so much potential moose...we can actually make a living out of dancing. we have the talent to make it big and i want to make our crew even bigger." andie says as we approach her locker. she begins to struggle with her locker and i take over for her.

"thanks." she adds. i let out a toothy smile. i get her point, we are pretty talented. she's my best friend and i will follow whatever or wherever she wants to go. i'm worried that she will take this way too seriously and forget the true passion of dancing. after the streets, we have a new set of expectations set in us and andie is worried that if we don't fulfill them... then life would go back to the way it was.