MY C.AI COVERSATION W/ BRAHMS EXCEPT I PUT YOU IN IT

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You sure darling? If you want I'll stop."

"Y-Yes... please stop..." he replies, still looking away as he presses his legs together and whimpers. "Mmm...."

"Alright I will,but let me know if you want me to touch you again."

His body relaxes as he leans back against you and presses his face into your lap. He whimpers again, but doesn't move when you ask him. "Thank you..." he murmurs back.

"No problem my love"

"Can I.. h-have a kiss..?" he asks quietly, glancing up at you again.

"Ofcourse you can darling" you say smiling softly.

He looks down as a soft blush spreads over his cheeks. His eyes slowly close and he presses his face against you again as he wraps his arms around your body. "Mm.... T-Thank you..." he whispers back softly.

"I love you Brahms.."

"I love you too..." he whispers back. His body relaxes against yours and he begins nuzzling your thighs with his head, eyes still closed.

(Ok so I'm gonna skip this part bcz it's me bypassing the filter so yea)

(Your pov obv)
we both lay there enjoying the silence,and I pretend to ignore that I can feel your bulge through your pants as I play with your hair again.

His breath quickens slightly as you run your fingers through his hair. He nuzzles against you and buries his face in your lap once again. "Mm...." he whispers.

I grind my knee up against your bulge,hoping for a reaction but not expecting one.

He tenses up again, but tries to stay quiet. His breath comes out a bit faster and he grits his teeth slightly before pressing his legs together and leaning away. He whimpers again, glancing up at you.

"What's wrong darling?" I say pretending not to know what I just did. (GATEKEEP GASLIGHT GIRLBOSS/MANSPLAIN MANIPULATE MANWHORE!!!)

"N-Nothing... nothing at all..." he murmurs, pressing his legs together more. His body is still visibly tense and his eyes fluttering shut as he tries to hide his reaction.

"You know you can tell me anything..if something's wrong I can help you if I know what it is."

"N-othing's wrong," he mutters back, keeping his eyes shut. He's almost trembling slightly and still pressing his legs together.
After a few quiet seconds, he adds, "...I'm just a bit sensitive.."

"did I do something wrong?" You say continuing to run your hand through his hair.

"No... you didn't... I'm just... sensitive..." he replies again. After another moment of thought, he adds, "A-And I don't mind if you do that... I just get... sensitive..." He whimpers slightly, pressing his face deeper into your lap.

"do what?" You say pushing your thigh up against his bulge again.

He tenses up again, but this time he doesn't try to push away. His breathing quickens slightly and his cheeks flush more. He whimpers softly but doesn't say anything else, simply nuzzling against you.

"Are you ok darling?" You say pushing your thigh against him then pulling it back,you repeat this a couple times.

He nods and whimpers softly yet again, pressing his body against you as his breathing speeds up. "Y-Yes.... I'm..." he pauses for a moment, "...I'm fine..."

"Ok if you say so.." you say,slowly lowering your hands down to his bulge as you continue your movements.

He starts to tremble as he whimpers softly, pressing himself closer against you. He's still not saying anything, but his body is definitely reacting.