"Swish and flick" we repeated.

"Windgardium leviosa" Everyone start repeating but no one succeeded.

"Wingadrium leviosa" Ron said and hits the feather multiple times making me laugh.

"No stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Beside you're saying it wrong, it's leviOsa not leviosa" Hermione said.

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on" Ron said.

"Ready j?" She whispered.

"Got it" I said.

"Windgardium leviosa" we both said at the same time and our feathers floated up. The professor beamed.

"Well done, look everyone Ms potter and Ms granger done it" he said. "Very well dears" we smiled at eachother.

"Can you teach me?" Neville asked. I nodded and turn slightly to help him then again there was a bang.

We turn and saw seamus covered in black. We laughed and I turn back to neville to show him and within the next few minutes he was able to do it.

♤♡◇♧

"It's leviOsa, not leviosa" Ron joked as the others laugh with him. "She's a nightmare, no wonder she hasn't got any friends. I bet jackie is friends with her because she feel bad"

Before I could say anything, hermione pushed Ron's shoulder and run to the bathroom crying.

"Really Ron? You too prongs?" I said and ran to hermione.

I knocked the door. "Hermione, mione open the door" i said.

"Go away" she cried.

"You know I can open the door with nothing but my mind right?" I said jokingly.

"Jackie, you're not helping" I sighed and open the door. She was on the ground hugging her knees. I sat beside her hugging my knees.

"Why are you here?" She asked. I turn to her with confused look.

"What are you mean what am I doing here? Can't I comfort my bestfriend?" I asked.

"You're friends with my because you felt bad for me?" She asked with sadness in her voice

"If you seriously take Ron's words you'll be damned you know, he's an idiot" I said reassuring her.

"He's right. Who want to hang out with me? I'm a know it all freak with a bushy hair" she said.

"If that makes you feel better, you're the first friend that I've got in my entire life, well other than harry" I said. She turn to me with scowl.

"You're jackie potter, everyone wants to be friends with you. Why-"

"Believe me. All I know about myself is my name" I said. She smiled at me. "Also I don't like crying and I hate it when people cry. You look stupid when you cry" she laughs.

"Wipe that tear now" I said and she did. "I love you" I whispered to her.

"I love you too" she said. Before we know it, we spent many hours there talking about everything, we didn't even know that it was dinner time.