"Kyojuro, what am I supposed to do?" Rengoku looked at Uzui, confused.

"About what, Tengen?" Uzui sighed and hid his face on his hands

"About Zenitsu" Rengoku hummed, and Uzui looked up

"Well, I wouldn't say you should tell him, but don't be weird about it. You could get in trouble if anyone found out you're trying to date him. " Uzui groaned at the response

"I hate this. I shouldn't feel like this, at least not for a kid." Rengoku laughed a little

"We don't decide who we love. But please be careful and don't do the same thing again. " Uzui looked away as Rengoku sent him a glare. He knew exactly what he meant but didn't say anything.

Uzui stiffened up in the hug, and Zenitsu felt it. He pushed Uzui slowly but was still close to him.

"Something wrong? Your heartbeat sped up, and you got kinda stiff. " Kind of was an understatement, but Zenitsu didn't know what was going on.

"No, nothing's wrong, sorry." Zenitsu frowned unconsciously

"You're lying." Uzui looked away. Zenitsu knew him too well. "What's on your mind?"

"It's nothing. I promise, " Zenitsu sighed but didn't push the topic any further. Uzui gave Zenitsu a kiss of reassurance. But Zenitsu knew something was wrong. He could tell by Uzui's heartbeat. They stayed like that a while longer until Uzui went to do the dishes. Zenitsu went upstairs since he had to study for something.

"I'm going to the store and meeting up with Kyojuro! I'll be back later, " Zenitsu groaned but took a deep breath

"Ok! Be safe. I love you. " Uzui smiled and went for the door

"I love you too." Zenitsu smiled and got his things for studying.

2 hours later

"Ughhh. Why can't I think of anything? " Zenitsu struggled to get something in his mind to write. He has been stuck in two assignments: the writing for his writing and literature class and his painting for art. He shouldn't have this much trouble painting something, but he's been worried about Uzui. Even though he has nothing to worry about since he's with Rengoku, he still is.

~Rengoku and Uzui 2 hours ago~

Uzui left the house and got in his car. He went to meet up with Rengoku for a little bit, and then he was going to run to the store. Uzui went to Rengoku's place and parked. He got out and made his way to the door. Before he even knocked, the door was already open.

"Hey!!" Uzui laughed at Rengoku's enthusiasm

"Hey Kyo" Rengoku smiled at the nickname and let Uzui come in.

"So… Tengen, something wrong?" Uzui sighed. He knew Rengoku was going to ask. He asked to come so suddenly it was going to be suspicious.

"Kyo, I don't know what to do." Rengoku was confused but sat down next to Uzui and let him talk. "I'm scared I'll mess things up again." Rengoku saw the face Uzui was making. He was scared but also worried it wouldn't turn out the way he wanted.

"My friend, I can see that you truly care for this boy. And he truly cares about you. If you don't want to repeat the same mistake, be more open, and there's nothing wrong with being vulnerable around your partner." Uzui smiled, and Rengoku pat his shoulder, "Tengen, you won't feel real happiness with him if you keep thinking about what you did wrong in your past relationship. You lost that happiness there, so don't keep looking for it in the same place again. "

Uzui sighed, he waited, letting the words sink in. Don't look for happiness in the same place he lost it? What is that supposed to mean?

They talked about a few more things that seemed to be bothering Uzui. Before they knew it, two hours had passed.