Chapter 1

Anastasia pov
Anastasia POV
"Please let go" I cry as my dad drags me by my shirt into the living room with my mom watching with a smile on her face, "you useless piece of shit you can't do anything right" he yells as he slaps me hard causing my lip to bleed while he throws me on the ground .

He's mad because I spent the rest of my money I made working at Candice's book store on clothes instead of buying them drugs I needed the clothes.

"Get ready put something nice on, and clean up this damn mess" he says "where are we going?" I ask getting up from the floor and wiping the blood off my lip.

"Did he ask a question or did he tell you to do something" my mother aggressively says while pushing me back on the ground "sorry" I cry and they walk out laughing telling me to hurry up.

I get up off the ground and wipe my tears and the blood of my face and start cleaning fast.

When I'm finished cleaning I take a quick shower and  I go to my room and I look around for something nice to wear just when I think I have nothing to wear I come across this long light brown tube dress that I had bought previously and I pair it with a cheap black purse and black sandals.

I decided to keep my natural hair curly since I'm mixed with black and white my hair is long and puffy so I left it like that.
For the makeup I did cateye eyelashes, a little bush, and lip liner.

I wasn't able to cover the bruise that was forming on my lip so I left it hoping that the lip liner hides it and that it's not very noticeable

I wasn't able to cover the bruise that was forming on my lip so I left it hoping that the lip liner hides it and that it's not very noticeable. My eyes are a mix of green and brown so they popped with the dress.

I smile in satisfaction as I look at myself in the mirror then I grab some of my Victoria secret (bare vanilla) perfume that I've hidden from my parents and spray a generous amount on myself and I put some shea butter on and leave to go look for my parents.

~~~

I found them in the messed up ran down car waiting impatiently I hurry in the car and my mom looks at me in disgust and says "what are you wearing you look like a slut your lucky we're late because if we weren't you would've gotten punished" surprisingly my dad doesn't have anything to say he just drives silently.

~~~

After driving for about 15 minutes then we pull up to a beautiful Italian restaurant that I know we damn sure can't afford.

~~~

We walk in and my parents put on these god awful fake smiles I try not to cringe at it while we're greeted with this older man
"benvenuto benvenuto" (welcome, welcome)
the old man says in a foreign language that I recognize to be Italian because I studied it in highschool   "I'm Massimo" he says with a heavy accent "I'm Anastasia" I say politely
slightly uncomfortable with how long he was staring at me "you guys have a beautiful daughter" he says smiling brightly displaying his perfect crystal white teeth "she sure is something"  my mom says in a snarky annoyed tone. She's always resented me I don't know why she's a mid 40s white woman wit green eyes she would be beautiful if she just let the drugs go. 

I walk over the the other side of the restaurant because my dad told me to "leave the adults alone to talk" I laugh to myself I'm 20.

When I turn around I see the most beautiful man I've ever seen before walk-ing into the restaurant I stare at him in awe but that quickly fades when I see him walking over to my parents I didn't even notice the other guy next to him and thats just when I notice how similar he looks to Massimo. 

I walk over there curious on what's going on and my dad makes me sit down at the table "oh look everyone's here" Massimo says while smiling brightly and I look at him and say "what's going on" "Gio meet Anastasia... your fiancé" he says.

How did you guys like the first chapter me London and Camille worked hard on this book so I hope you guys like it !!

What do you thinks gonna happen in the next chapter?