CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 01 |  WIFE AT FIRST ARGUE

I'M IN A HURRY. Malelate ako kapag hindi pa ako nag overtake sa sasakyan na nasa harapan ko. Pero malas ko lang dahil naabutan ako ng stop light.

Both of my feet are standing and supporting my weight so that the motorcycle won't fall. My two hand is on at my ducati steering handle.

I check my wrist watch and the time really pissed me off. It's already 8:30am, and it's time for my duties.

" Damn it.."    I murmured and accidentally turn my gaze to the man beside me.

He bite his lips and immediately winked at me. So, I raised my middle finger that make him chuckled.

He's inside at his sportscar. The car window was open reason that he's staring at me freely. His eyes indeed traveling over me, up's and down.

I crossed my arms infront of him. He's cool and handsome. But, i don't have interest to let my time ruin because of this playboy trick of him.

I checked my outfit. A black long sleeve at the top, black leather pants and black boots at the bottom. Wala na revealed kahit kunti sa balat ko, para tignan n'ya ako ng ganito.

I shrugged my shoulder and immediately squeezed the steering handle and drove faster to overtake. Hindi pa ako nakakalayo when he immediately pressed his car horn to make my middle finger raised at him.

Bastard.

I arrived at Guevarra's Emergency Hospital. I am not done parking yet when my phone rang.

It was Kesia, my co-intern.

Without you knowing, I'm an intern, and probably taking Neurosurgeon. We're taking our full internship here in Guevarra's Emergency Hospital. Speaking of Guevarra, expect this to be one of a high standard. This could be the best choice  for us to experience professionalism when it comes to medicine.

'Nasaan kana?'

'At the parking, the Chief is there?'

'Glad, wala pa. Bilisan mo!'

'Ok, I'll hang up.'

I sighed of relief knowing that the owner of that hospital was not there yet. This could be his first time to enter on his own hospital. And what's worst? he will be our new mentor for the whole year.

I really don't have an idea what he look like. I heard, He's not good to talk to, he's difficult to deal with, coldhearted, strict and workaholic person. He likes overtime, that could be his everyday request to his fellow doctors abroad. I think our future might be in danger if he will stay.

I sighed heavily and keep my phone at my pocket, and supposed to get off at my motorcycle when suddenly someone bumped it from behind.

I didn't prepare, na out of balance ako and the motorcycle immediately fell with me.

Nadaganan ng motor ang aking paa at napamura sa sakit nito. I'm still wearing my helmet. Glad, that my head doesn't bumped hardly at the floor.