PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

I'm at the bar and my two brother is approaching on my table and saw Nigo's annoying face which annoyed me the most.

He's smiling like an idiot.

"Anong ganap?"    Nigo asked and he sat on. He laughed when he realized our problematic faces.   "Wews! What's with that face huh?! Are you both really a Guevarra?"

Ngumiwi ako at mabilis naman na tinungga ni Vinho ang alak na nasa baso ko. I don't know what happened to his lovelife, though I was doubting if he have a girlfriend already.

I look at him in a bad way dahil mauubos na n'ya ang alak na binayaran ko. But he raised his brows.  " What? I'll send you the payment, drop the price."

I shooked my head and give him all the tequila wholeheartedly.

" Wow! saan 'yung akin? So unfair kung si Vinho lang bigyan mo, d'ba?"   Nigo complained, like a child.

I shooked my head, hindi s'ya pinansin.

"Nakakatampo kana, Kuya!"

" You own this fucking bar! Idiot."

" Well.. "   He shrugged his shoulder.    "I forgot, mas mayaman ako."   He laughed, but I was look irritated this time. His attitude doesn't failed to pissed me of.

"How's your woman?"  Nigo suddenly teased.  

I glared at him.

"Are you sure, you wouldn't win her back?"

I bite my lower lip and drink. Not answering his question.

"What a coward-"

"Could you please shut up?!"   I was mad.

Vinho also remain silent.

" Do you know that because of you both.. Our father doesn't like me at all?"   

He laughed sarcastically. Looking away and put his finger into his tightened jaw.

The silence on our table are on. This topic make us speechless at all time. We can't deny that tho, our father's attention is only for Vinho, I, and to the youngest, and nothing on him to be exact, he felt that jealousy by himself and nothing complain. I felt sorry for him.

" Tsk. Favorite isn't it?"   He drink all the tequila on his glass. Tinagayan n'ya ako and put it in front of me.    

"Dad's attention is just only for you, how about to still your woman's attention? ..Is that fair?"  He seriously said, His smile earlier are now faded.

Sarcastic smile of me is plastered.    " Do you think, I'll let that happen?"

He glared at me.   "Do you think.. she allowed you to enter into her life again?"

I drugged. That words is just like a knife stabbing at my chest.

He tapped my shoulder and walked away. Lumingon pa s'ya ulit to whisper something para galitin ako. "No worries, I was comforting her anyway, My bro."

I clenched my fists and glared at him habang papalayo s'ya. I controlled my anger knowing that he take revenge using my woman is really my weakness.

Fuck you Nigo, fck you!

I immediately turn my gaze at Nigo's phone left behind at our table. I glared at the phone at binaling ang tingin kay Vinho.

He shrugged his shoulder, we both doubting when we saw Neme's name popping on his phone.   "It seems like.. mayroon ka pang isang karibal bukod sa'kin."

I glared at him darkly but he laugh sarcastically.
"Chill, I already moved on."

My jaw tightened and pressed the phone screen to answer it.

"Daddy..? "

It's burning me out of curiosity. It was a child? Wait, what?!

" Hey daddy! Are you there? Mommy will get mad!"

I didn't answered. I stunned

"What was that?"    I'll back to my senses when Vinho asked. I supposed to answer the child but the call immediately ended.

I shaked my head.   "What the hell is happening.."

My curiosity really hits me. I closed my fists cause of anger that I felt. There is a lot of question in my head that why is that child called him daddy, and why is that the caller used Neme's number? Fuck!

" Pay that for me, I need to go."

"What?! You jerk!"    Vinho is about to complain but I immediately step out at the bar and followed Nigo.

It's good because he hasn't gone far yet. I know his car very well, so it's not hard for me to find him.

My eyes is still on him.

When he arrived, nag park ako sa gilid and stop my engine, namangha pa ako sa malaki at magandang mansyon na aking nakita. Kumunot ang noo ko, who owned this mansion? Why is he here?

Ibinalik ko ang tingin sa kanya when he immediately got out to his car. And my eyes immediately widen, when i saw a child running towards him.

"Daddy!" He sat down a little so that the child could reach him and give him a tight hug.

Is he really have a child?

May kung anong tumusok sa dibdib ko when i saw him laughing while the child kissing his cheeks so many times.

Of course, this could be the happiness that he want.

"Miss, me?"

"Yes, of course. You are not here for almost a month na.." I saw the child pouted but he laugh and pinch the kid's cheek.

I smiled showing him happy with that child, but immediately shocked and bite my lower lip forcing myself not to cry. My grip on the steering wheel tightened when i couldn't stop my tears from falling when i saw Neme, my love, going near at them and kiss his cheeks as well.

Nigo kissed her cheeks also that thought me to kill him immediately.

" Tangina.. "

I wiped my tears and asked my self.

" ... Am i too late?"