Chapter 1 "Just a slap."

"I'M NOT MARRYING HER, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FATHER!" Clotted Cream cookie shouted loud as he could while smashing his gloved fist onto the wooden table, his protest made Custard cookie turn heated with rage; he stormed over to his son until his face was inches away from his face. His cigarette-breath made Clotted Cream cough and block his nose as Elder Custard Cookie grunted: "What did you just say, you little fucking brat. . . ?" Clotted Cream pushed his father to a chair and stood over it, looking down at his father with a face of confidence and defiance, a swift slap was thrown at Custard Cookie's face as hard as a mallet to his skull. He gritted his teeth, sat up and gave the same back to his son, but only, it was much harder than the one he had recieved a few seconds ago; Clotted Cream cookie fell on his rear end and held his cheek as he sniffed and sobbed from the pain. Light Cream cookie gasped in horror as she ran to her own son's aid, she cried out to Custard cookie across the room; "WHY!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST RESPECT HIM FOR BEING WHO HE IS!" Another slap was given but to Light Cream Cookie, causing her nose to pour warm strawberry jam from both nostrils. "Miserable woman, can't you see that our son is arranged to marry Cranberry cookie; Not some hunk from the Hollyberry kingdom!" Custard cookie shouted, he nearly coughed on his words when he finished, Light Cream cookie sobbed abit but clenched her teeth, got up from the ground and screamed into her husband's bearded face. "NO, YOU JUST CAN'T STAND YOUR OWN SON LOVING MEN! YOU ARE JUST A HORRIBLE, HOMOPHOBIC, ABUSIVE CONTROL FREAK. LEAVE MY SON ALONE AND LET HIM LOVE WHO HE WANTS MOST!" Her words echoed through the walls as she breathed heavily and glared at him with wide eyes like she wanted his jam on her hands or on a sharp knife, Clotted Cream cookie sniffed loudly as he stumbled to his feet, ran through the door and away from the chaos. "Oh come now son, it was only a slap; stop behaving like a child!" Custard cookie yelled from across the hallway, but Clotted Cream didn't listen; He continued his way out of the gates of the creme republic and into the shadow dark roll cake woods, he ran and ran until he tripped and let his face fall onto the hard, rocked floor. "Wh-Why. . ?" He muttered to himself before noticing a bulky figure kneeling to his side, putting him over their shoulder and walking away from the spot where he lay. He tried to call for help but suddenly, darkness fell into his conscious and made him close his eyes, passing out from the impact of the floor.