"How do you know my real name."

"I'm Marvin, Marvin Brown, I hope that answers your question."

"Are you-"

"I ain't answering any more questions, go."

I gave in and just pulled into the long driveway.

I packed my car and walked towards the pool side where Saint was smoking a blunt.

"Ms Brown."he nodded at me.

"Hey."I gave him a hug.

"What did I do to deserve a visit from you?"

"Business."

"You right, I got what you need."he opened a brief case full of heroine "you got my money?"

"Do you really need it?"

"If I did bitches favours I wouldn't be Saint Santana, and like you said, you want to slow down, according to me we're friends."

That kinda hurt.

It sounds bad to say but I don't wanna be his friend or business associate..I want more, what the fuck is wrong with me...I'm on a mission.

"Okay."I shrugged pulling out an envelope from my purse "20k cash"

He just closed the briefcase and handed it over to me.

"You won't count the money? You didn't even open the envelope."

He smirked "I know you smart enough not to play with me, I'ma trust you on this."

His lips, his eyes, his hands everything was just perfect to me.

"I'll get going, pleasure doing business with you."I said real quick but he grabbed my hand.

"Just like that? You gon' act like you wasn't riding my dick last week?"

"Exactly, last week."I rolled my eyes but that didn't last I couldn't help but smile.

"I don't wanna be your-"

"You wouldn't be my prostitute."he cut me off.

"I wasn't gonna say the p word."I shook my head, knowing I was going to.

"You keep bringing it up, you say we fuck and you get nothing in return, tell me what you want."he said resting his hand on my lower back.

"Nothing at all...just for you to leave me alone, I'll contact you if I need more stuff."

"I ain't a drug dealer baby, I don't deal I only got that heroine because I wanted to see you, if you want drugs you know where to get em, don't contact me."he let me go.

"Goodbye Saint."

As I was walking away he had to say something again "That surgery your grandfathers needs? The 100k one? I got it if you stay the night."

How the fuck does he know this... something is off and Immediately my thoughts went to Marvin, all I know is that him and I share the same last name.

What if Marvin is a distant cousin or something and he knows but I don't and that's why he's trying to protect me and that's how Saint knows about my family struggles.

Spidey senses are kicking in, I just have to connect this puzzle.

How does Saint know? There has to be an inside source.

"So now you wanna force me into your arms now? By using my families pain for your own gain?"

"Nah"he shook his head "I'm just tryna get you to stay."

"I just paid you 20k what makes you think I can't afford the surgery."

"You paid me 20k to get drugs worth 40k which would still make you 60k short."he said which was spot on.

"And I would double the money and pay it off."

"Dealing on my turf? Nah mama that's gon' take you a while."he shook his head "Eve be smart, make the right choices."

"So now it's either I sleep with you or my grandfather dies?"

"I'm not asking you for sex, I'm asking you to stay...just stay"

"Why would you want me?"I threw my hands up "I'm just a girl who deals."

"Eve please stay, I usually don't care if those hoes leave but I want you to stay."

He so fine but he's broken...I could fix him.

Nevermind I ain't Bob the builder.

I think he got mommy issues.

Or its good coochie, I don't know which maybe both.

My plan was working, getting him attached and then pulling away like we wasn't doing what lovers do last week.

It's fucking with his mind and he don't know how to act anymore.