Chapter 11

As Douma saw Akaza drinking your blood he said "My my what do we have here"?

Akaza stopped drinking your blood and Douma looked at you.

He then saw the opportunity tosnatched you away from Akaza and ran and ran fast towards his place.

Akaza yelled "Douma, get back here!"

Douma said "Never" as he laughed.

He finally has you now.

He looked at you in his arms and started drinking your blood too.

"Delicious" he said.

After arriving at his place he saw his followers told told them "Help this person was just about to commit su1ci4de!" While fake crying.

His followers said "Oh no, come inside quickly".

As they were tending to your wound, they put bandages on your neck and told Douma that you'd be in a coma for about 3 days.

Douma was irritated but he didn't care because he has you now.

2 days later Douma went to check up on you from time to time.

But it was hard for him because he was also busy due to his duties.

After that you woke up on the 3rd day.

Wondering where you were.

The last thing you remember was that you were giving Akaza your blood because he wasn't feeling to good and now your at some random place but where?

One of Doumas followers saw you waking up and said "They're awake, they're awake! Tell Douma-sama!"

"Douma?" You said

No no no no no no, this can't be happening I can't be in his place right now.

You hated him so much you despised him and resented him and he came to your room where you were at and said

"How's my chibi-Chan doing" with a fake smile

Chapter 13