Chapter 1

You woke up in the middle in the forest and you don't remember what happened.

You questioned yourself "What am I doing in the forest"?

You got up and realized you didn't have any shoes.

But the only think you had was the knife that you used when s3lf h4rming.

You were looking at your surroundings and were walking around. But you were totally lost. You didn't know where you are or how you got here.

"Shit" you said to yourself.

The twelve kizukis POV:

"What is that smell"? Everyone said.

Even Muzan was intrigued on what was happening.

"I think it's meruichi" Akaza said

All the twelve kizuki left to find what was that smell.

Back to your POV

You didn't feel save and you knew things were going to turn out well but you didn't care because you were always care free not caring about a single thing.

Tanjiros POV:

As you were training before sunset you smelled something super strong. And you even sensed something wrong. The twelve kizuki and even muzan and other demons.

You ran back to the dojo of the hashiras and announced "Something's not right, something bads going to happen"!

All the hashiras said "What you do mean, nothings happening"?

Tanjiro said "No, we all need to leave right now, I feel muzans presence and the twelve kizuki and other demons coming from over 6 miles away"!

All the hashiras were stunned and Inosuke said "Well what are we waiting for let's go"!

Chapter 2