Chapter XLIII : The Sun Hashira vs The Ex - Ninjas

3rd POV

As the h/c haired Hashira sped up towards the three Lowermoons in lightning speed Y/N easily compromised the clones by slicing them in halves before going to her closest enemy which is Suma while the female ninja gritted her teeth trying to calm herself from surprise.

"Blood Demon Art : Striking Wind Tides."

Suma called out while the female Hashira remained emotionless as she ducked down avoiding the transparent claws that left a mark on the wall.

"Combined Breathing : Wisteria Breathing Twelfth Form Cosmic Slash ; Hell Breathing First Form Flames Beyond Hell."

The h/c haired girl muttered instantly reappearing in front of the black haired woman as time slowed down leaving Suma completely surprised while watching the blade slowly inch closer to her neck when a thin thread suddenly appeared out of nowhere stopping the sword just within range from landing on her skin.

"SUUUMMMMAAA!If you keep whining like a dog I'll have you eat human food after this!"

Makio screamed appearing to be holding something heavy as she struggled to keep the blade from slicing the woman's neck while Hinatsuru took the chance to save Suma from the girl's blow.

"Blood Demon Art : Needle Rain."

The violet eyed woman answered throwing a long thin needle as it multiplied in thin air while Y/N slowly moved her gaze at the woman above with the needles speeding towards her yet her vision seemed slow.

So with a swift move she directed her sword at the incoming projectiles as she even changed her breathing techniques while the trio watched in surprise on how she moved so fast.

"Total Concentration Breathing.

Combined Breathing : Hell Breathing Second Form Hellfire ; Sun Breathing Ninth Form Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance."

The h/c haired girl muttered deflecting every single needles while Suma and Makio glanced at each other and nodded as they released another attack.

"Blood Demon Art : Inescapable Lightning Strike.
Blood Demon Art : Indestructible Clone."

The two answered in unison releasing their strong projectiles as it combined with the raining needles amplifying its fire power even more while Y/N took a deep breath and instantly disappeared in a blink of an eye surprising the trio.

And as they looked around trying to find the girl with their guards up while the eerie silence made them sensitive to the slightest of sound.

And in the shadow Y/N gripped her sword preparing to unleash one clean strike while the trio are still distracted as she watched them with the transparent world active allowing her to see their movements and even their heartbeats.

'Sorry for doing this to you,but I had to make them believe I've killed you so the crow would leave.'

Y/N advised in her thoughts as her eyes glowed in the dark preparing to make her final strike.

"Combined Breathing : Wisteria Breathing Zeroth Form Wisteria World ; Hell Breathing Tenth Form Flame Dragon of Hell."

The female Hashira muttered rushing at the trio in blinding speed.

Y/N POV

Damn it.

If it weren't for that crow I wouldn't end up beheading this three but its a good thing they've already received the message and left me to deal with their blood clones.

Now all I need is to behead them and have them go on a rage to destroy this place so the crow would think I got crushed.

So with a final strike I managed to behead all three of the cloned as I skidded on the ground while I stood straight and glanced at them over my shoulder.