I let him catch his breath four times before I finally put an and to it and let him drown beneath the running water. "You okay?" Dad whispers just loud enough for me to hear as he takes the cuffs off the man in the chair allowing him to fall to the ground.

"Yes" I tell him as we walk back towards the cages.

The tattoos on the next man remind of how he would hang me in chains from the ceiling and beat me, I know sebby will know one day about that when he sees the scars on my back. The man I now know as Stevie got the same treatment before I put a knife through his heart.

Maverick the next man to enter the gates of my own personal hell. He would strangle me with rope until I passed out, much like Dino I let him catch his breath a few times before I ended it for him.

Lev, he was a weird one. I'm not really sure how to punish him for his sins. He used to paint my nails and braid my hair, he treated me like a little girl, then he would rape me. I found that to be the sickest, it wasn't just me he wanted because of who I was, he liked little girls. I went to the supply cabinet and found a jug of paint thinner. I raise my eyebrow at my dad. He shrugs "helps with the blood clean up."

I nod my head before bringing it over to the table "open his mouth" I tell my dad who does as I ask as the man tries to wiggle out of dad's grip and his restraints, it's no use. "Time to wash away all the paint" I sneer at him as I dump paint thinner into his mouth. Dad holds his head back and makes him swallow it down. He'll stay in that chair until the chemicals burn him from the inside.

Dad tells me the next ones name is Travis. "You used to wait until my daughter was sleeping, and you never touched me when I was pregant. For that you get a quick death." I tell him before pulling the trigger on the gun my dad handed me.

I'm saving marcus for sebby, bur there's still one more man I have to deal with. The one who dad says is named sanders. The one I'm least looking forward to talking about. "You would tie me to the bed... you pissed on me. You always made sure my daughter was awake and tell her that I was nothing that me and her deserved everything we had coming to us. You threatened my daughter. My little baby." I had dad attach to him the chains hanging from the ceiling before I pulled his pants down to his ankles, grabbed his dick and cut it off. His scream fill the air and fuel me to do more. The paint thinner is still on the table, that probably doesn't feel good on an opened wound.

My assumption was correct I found out when I dumped it over where his penis once was. "Please kill me" he cried.

"Sounds allot like me" I laugh.

I let him stand there in agonizing pain for a few more minutes before putting a bullet in his head. I look over to see lev is now dead too.

My mom and daisy are both sobbing in their cots. I just roll my eyes at them before looking at marcus. "I won't let you off so easy. Sebbys not gonna be happy I was down here without him. So I'm going give him the privilege of your death. He's very creative. You fucked with me and his daughter, good luck."

Marcus laughs "that bastered is not his daughter"

"Go head and tell him that. You will suffer for everytime you touched me, for every mark you left on ny body, for every man you allowed to touch me. Your friends deaths will all look like mercy killings compared to what I know sebby is going to put you through." I tell him before turning away and walking upstairs, my dad close behind me.

The club is full by time we walk through the door. When everyone attention shoots to me I look down at myself realizing I'm covered on blood. "Why don't you go to sebbys room and get cleaned up?"

I nod ny head and go towards the stairs leading to the bedrooms. When I get out of the shower I walk back into sebbys room to find some clothes, he sitting there on the bed elbows on his knees waiting for me "hey" I whisper.

"Hi, angel." He gives me a sad smile. "You okay?"

"I'm good" I nod. Dad must have told him, I just hope he didn't tell him everything.

"Prez said you want me to deal with marcus?"

"Yes" I nod

"Okay" He says

"Do you have clothes here I can wear?"

"Ofcourse." He stands up and walks over to the dresser pulling out a t-shirt, boxers and sweats. He hands them to me. I go back into the bathroom and dress in his way too big clothes.

When I walk back in the room he's pacing. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

"No babe, I just want to put it all behind us, please."

"Yeah, I'll deal with Marcus tonight after the kids are in bed."

"Okay, did you get stephan and meadow from school?"

"Yeah, babe they are at the house."

"Is meadow staying again tonight?"

"I'm not sure. Knight wants her to move in with him. I know he's letting her stay with us to make herr comfortable, but he wants to make up for lost time, he want to be able to be her father."

"Yeah, i get that. I'll talk to her. I mean I was in her position once. Moving in with a dad I didn't know existed with his  old lady and their kids."

"Yeah. I think he's worried about her and stephan living together too. We can all see there are more than friendship feelings going on. I can't say I blame him if it was charlie I would loose my shit." He laughs

"Yeah" I laugh too "Can we go home babe? I just want to lay down and watch a movie."

"Of course. I'll order dinner. Peyton texted me and asked to keep charlie tonight. I figured with everything that happened today it wasn't a bad idea. I want to be able to focus on you and I want you to be able to relax and process."

"Yeah, that's fine" I nod and he pulls me into his arms holding me tight "I love you sebby."

"I love you too ari" He says leaning down to kiss me.

I'm sure most people would be freaking out about killing six men, but all I feel is relief. I'm not sorry one bit for anything I did in that basement. The only thing I wish I could change is my dad having to listen to some of the horrible things they did to his daughter. I know even though he promised he wouldn't, he blames himself. I will keep reminding him though everytime I see that look in his eyes, he is not responsible for the actions of others. He is the best father I could ever ask for.