✨Faded heaven✨

Start from the beginning

"I'm home!"

Taehyung shout and then giggles on his silly behaviour because he is alone right now. He slowly made his way inside before locking the door and going upstairs in his room.

After getting freshen up he walked downstairs with the help of his knowledge of living in the house for 20 years. He open up the TV before making his way inside the kitchen, to prepare the dinner.

It's already 6 in evening and it will take minimum one and half hour for him to prepare it.

"From past few days, the crime rate of Seoul city is increasing. The reports are stating the upcoming projects of some mafia gangster to be held in these days. The police and government are taking all the notice and reports of this matter in their hand, and its not a lie that-- Seoul is not safe right now..."

Taehyung frown hearing the news while his hands are busy cutting the Vegetables carefully. His plump bottom lip gladly become sandwich in between his teeths when a thought cross his mind.

"Dad must be okay right? I hope he is okay and taking care of himself..."

Taehyung couldn't help but get a little worried for his father. He was only four when his mother got into an accident and died on spot. From that day, Taehyung is living with his father who loves him so much.

"Breaking news! We just got to know the rumours of a dangerous mafia king of underworld is staying in some area of Seoul. It's true!! It's really true! The video footage of king Jeon the mafia of underworld got viral!"

By now Taehyung was stirring the vegetable on the pan. He's whole focus was on the dish and not on the tv.

The video is showing in the tv. It was a short video of a male with long hairs wrapped in a pony tail while his whole one arm is covered in a tattoo. Only his back could be seen and a gun wrapped by his rough palm.

The video got cut when the male was about to turn, not letting anyone see his face. A single video of him made the news become the headline of every channel.

The doorbell ring when Taehyung was putting the hot food in the hot pot. He smiles widely knowing it's his dad. He quickly walked towards the door and opened it just to get a smack on his head.

"How many times did I told you to not open the door like this? It can be a criminal or a thief TaeTae"

Taehyung pout when his father rub the area he just smack before indulging his son in a hug and swinging him which made the pouty bear giggles.

"I know appa~ but I was happyyyyy i knew it was you because my heart told me that!"

Mr Kim only shake his head on his dramatic but cute son's antics before they both made their way inside the house. It's not a big one but also not small. Two bedrooms upstairs with a living room hall and a kitchen.

It's a homy home.

"Good night appa. Love you!"

"Good night bub. Love you too"

Mr Kim peck his son's forehead before they both made ways to their room to sleep. They already had dinner with so much talks and discussion on a few home groceries.

 They already had dinner with so much talks and discussion on a few home groceries