✨Alpha Jeon pt-2✨

Finally after such a long time!
Enjoy your favourite oneshot because i did so much hard work!
2610vjk

For you baby sis! And all those readers that were waiting for it patiently. Thankyou!!

Please do vote and yes!! Don't forget to comment because i love it!

Bye bye~

.
.
.

"J-jeongguk?"

Taehyung knocked on the wooden door of Jeon's room while standing with a tray full of dinner in his right hand. He nervously waited for the door to open while biting his lower lip to lessen the stress of finally meeting Jeon after the whole day.

Taehyung litteraly is so guilty. He is cursing himself for what he blamed Jeongguk who didn't even done anything to him. He fucking called him a raper and what not. Taehyung just want Jeongguk's forgiveness.

And he will do anything for it.

Or maybe--- it's not only for forgiveness.

"J-jeon--"

Taehyung was about to knock again when the door open itself after rough five minutes of him standing here and drowning in the guilt of his. Here comes the person he was waiting for in his all glory, fully dresses like going somewhere.

Jeongguk completely ignored the person standing on his doorstep with food before sprinting downstairs. He really did give a cold shoulder and Taehyung felt himself broken by it. He was Missing the Jeon and the time where he was getting all the attention of his--- just him.

"Explain"

Jeongguk sat on the couch in the hall with manspread and arms on his thighs resting gracefully. Minutes back when he got a knocked from Taehyung he also got a call from Hoseok who said something emergency has come.

 Minutes back when he got a knocked from Taehyung he also got a call from Hoseok who said something emergency has come

"Alpha. Our man from north told us that few of abnormal things are quite noticable happening there. From all the words and things he told--- it feels like some wild animals"

"How are you sure about them being wild animals?"

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows before leaning forward and putting his arms on his outer thighs and concentrating on the matter Hoseok just told him. There was everyone present, Hobi is seating just front of him with Yoongi on his side.

Namjoon is on another couch with Jin beside him and Jimin standing just side of yoonseok couple. Taehyung was behind Jeongguk's couch so could hear but can't be seen by Jeon.

"The claws. They said that from few days--- they found so many claw marks on the area of where the forest and city met. From it and by examining the victim's body-- it's confirm that its some animal"