Chapter 2: 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜?

You shuddered while scanning the room of hooded figures. You held onto Crowley's arm, tightening your grasp. The figures looked so mysterious, their identities hidden from your sight. You were a bit curious about who they truly were.

"Students," Crowley began, "...we are here to discuss the current situation that we have." An unpleasant expression crossed his face. "But, you are the first headwardens to experience such a wonderful event!" Crowley's expression changed almost immediately to excitement. Man this dude has mood swings. Almost in unison, the hooded figures turned to one another and murmured a few words. A bump slowly crept into your throat, making it slightly harder to breathe.

Crowley turned to you and quickly grabbed your shoulders. He pushed you in front of him, the hooded figures being able to see your full figure now. You could feel multiple eyes look around your body, scanning you to get as much detail of your appearance as possible. Your heartbeat quickened, terrified of the current situation you were in.

One of the figures scoffed, "You woke us up this late just to hear about some herbivore?" His voice was surprisingly deep, his tone, however, was not friendly at all. The man walked over to you and grabbed your ear. "Ow!" You let out a yell. You didn't want to move because you didn't want the person to hurt your ear more. "Let her go," said another figure. The man let go of your ear and returned to his spot at the circle with an eye roll.

You rubbed your ear, it was radiating with heat. You glared at the man. Crowley cleared his throat, "Does anyone have an idea of what to do for this situation? I have informed you all on what the procedure will be until I can find a way back for Y/N." A short hooded figure spoke, "I think we are approaching this to the best of our abilities." Everyone shook their heads agreeing to the statement.

"Okay then, I shall start with introductions. Everyone, this is Y/N L/N. She is from this planet called Earth, but we must find a way for her to get back to her family." You hadn't even thought about that. You were too busy thinking about how you were somehow in this game. A look of realization settled on your face. "Please introduce yourself by name, year, and dorm," the headmaster requested.

"Ahem," the small figure from before cleared his throat, "I am Riddle Rosehearts. I am a sophomore at Night Raven College. I am the head of the dorm Heartslaybel. I am sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you get home soon." He took a slight bow toward your direction.

It hit you like a brick. How dumb were you to not think about the heads of the dorms. You almost slapped yourself at that moment. You were brought back to reality when you heard another familiar voice speak.

You rolled your eyes, "Leona..." Everyone appeared shocked. "How do you know my name," he growled. Oh shit. Why did I say his name?! "Uhm..." You had to think of a lie quickly. "I-I saw Mr. Crowley was writing an email and I happened to see the name 'Leona' on the screen. Leona kind of sounds like 'lion' and you look like a lion. I just assumed it was you." A laughter roared from the circle. "She did not just diss you in front of us like that LOL." You couldn't help but chuckle toward the other's reactions.

Leona just sighed, "Leona Kingscholar, 3rd year and housewarden of Savanaclaw." He crossed his arms, shifting his weight onto one of his legs.

Wow. You knew he was rude and had an attitude before by seeing how he acted in the game, but now that he was right in front of you, it was 10x worse than what you thought.

"I am Azul Ashengrotto. I am a second year student and I am the head of Octavinelle. I hope that you can get along with me and my colleagues. If you ever feel fatigued, please go to the Mostro Cafe," a boy with light purple hair stated. He put his pointer finger to his chin, gleaming a smile. "I might have to take you up on that offer," you said with a bit more confidence. You felt more at ease knowing who the figures were.