➤ thirty - one . . .

Începe de la început

"Ah, but before the stagiaire, the main tournament will be coming first.. So many paper works to do..." The mere thought of extra works made Eishi even more anxious, a gloomy and depressing aura covering the whole kitchen.

"poor guy.."

"Ain't no way I forgot about that too... How come I've been forgetting these events even though I've watched the anime countless of times?!" You exclaimed in your head, mentally punching yourself for forgetting such an important event. 

"Aw, I won't be competing for the tournament since I was disqualified." You mentioned, a little bit saddened.

If only Y/N Kinoshita wasn't part of the WGO, maybe she could've competed and won the tournament as well. Such opportunity wasted. 

"May I ask why you were disqualified? I was notified by it but can't really pay attention because of the amount of works I had in my hands." Tsukasa Eishi asked, watching a strand of your hair covering your face before he tucked it behind your ear. The gesture he did made you glance at him with a tint of pink on your cheeks. 

"You know I'm a part of WGO, right?" The male nodded, paying attention.

"All of my co-workers were so busy in different countries! I'm the only bookman that's in Japan right now, and I had to attend meetings and judge St. Marie's baking competition." You said, grumbling. 

"Ah, that explains why you knew students from that school." Eishi mumbled, nodding continuously as he connected the dots. 

"Yup!" 

—————————

"Am I late?" You asked Hayama as you went to where he was located in the audiences. Beads of sweat started rolling down from your face as you heaved out a sigh. The session from yesterday tired you out so much that you overslept your alarm.

The said tall guy glanced at you, eyebrows furrowed as he examined you.

"For Yukihira and Alice, yes. But for Megumi, you're just in time." Akira Hayama replied, both his hands were inside his pockets. You let out a sigh of relief as you wiped off your sweats to not look gross. 

Surprisingly, it took you a while to notice that you were beside your dormmates, along with the Aldini brothers. They all had a fan with Megumi's name written on it. 

"Why do they write names on fans, Nii-chan?" Isami asked, eyes closed with his lips spread out in a small smile despite being confused by the foreign thing that he was holding.

"It's one of Japan's mysteries.." Takumi answered in a mumble. He had the opposite of his younger twin brother's expression. His eyebrows were furrowed together, with frown lips, a sweat dropped from his cheek as he looked at the same fan.

You quietly giggled as you watched them be amazed and confused at the same time with the said fan that they were all holding. 

Now you wanted one, too.

"Kurokiba Ryo made seafood curry in the preliminaries. I wonder what he's making for the main tournament." Marui exclaimed, watching Megumi and Ryo cook their own ramen.

"Considering that Ryo excels at seafood-related, it seems he has the upper hand in this one." You said your thoughts out loud despite knowing what the outcome would be from re-watching the anime every free time you had back in your world.

Your friends were shocked as they didn't notice your presence, one of them even jumped from their seats. 

"Y-Y/N?!" They all exclaimed at the same time, gaining the attention of half the students inside the huge area.