"I'm not sure, I'll think about it. Maybe I'll first ask Greg, if he's interested to go"

"Hmm, asking your senior first huh. Good going Liam" Niall laughed and they reached the double doors of the cafeteria where Liam's bodyguards were waiting for him.

"What took you so long?" Zayn muttered.

"Well, I take my time to eat my food. What's your problem Mr Grumpy?" Liam replied quite annoyed by the guard's attitude.

Andrew snickered beside a fuming Zayn, who gritted his teeth in anger.

Liam ignored both and turned to his friend, "Well Niall, I'll meet you later in the evening. Where's the party actually?"

"At Fred's house. But I thought you'll ask Greg first"

"Well, I'll make him agree. He won't say no to me", Liam replied shyly, knowing fully well that Zayn is listening to their conversation.

"Alright, I'll text you the address"

"You're not allowed to go to parties Mr Payne"

Liam furrowed his perfect eyebrows, "And who made that rule, Mr Grumpy?"

"Well, you're not allowed to go out at night. It's dangerous"

The curly haired boy folded his arms over his chest, "According to the rules Mikhael has for me, I think that I'm allowed to go anywhere I want as long as I'm accompanied by my guards. So you both can also come to the party"

And Liam knew Zayn won't have any comeback.

"I'll meet you at the party Niall, I'm definitely coming"

----------

Liam has never gone to his high school parties, but he knows what to expect at such a place. And, he dressed accordingly. He wore a trendy tshirt with a loose jacket, his go to skinny jeans.

He had texted Greg that he'll meet him directly at the party. Though his friend didn't want to go, Liam persuaded him by telling him that Tracy would also be there.

It was around seven in the evening when he came outside his room, and saw his guards in the living room, but only Zayn was dressed.

"You're not coming Andrew?"

"Sorry Liam, it's my younger daughter's birthday today. You just missed the cake cutting too. My wife has asked me to be free so they can video call me anytime my daughter asks for me, so I can't come. You know she's still upset about me moving away, so she throws too many tantrums nowadays. My wife can't handle her alone"

"Wish her on my behalf too. How old is she?"

Andrew smiled widely, "She's five now. I still can't believe my baby grew up so fast, she even started learning how to ride her bicycle. And my elder one is in third standard now"

Liam simply smiled at the proud father. Deep in his heart he wished his dad to be like this. Even if he tries to remember, there isn't any sweet memory with his father.

He then turned to his other guard. Zayn was dressed in his typing black suit. Doesn't he know they're going to a college party and not some meeting?

"Mr Malik please change into something casual if you're accompanying me to the party"

The guard frowned looking at his clothes, "It's my uniform Mr Payne"

"Well, I'm telling you to change. You look like some professor"

A very hot and sexy one..

Zayn glanced at Andrew for help but the other guard raised his hand in defeat. No one can argue with Liam.