I saved the world today

"Book?" Samara said, watching it flip through pages. This caught the attention of the girls and Winifred.

"Thou art a new witch, Samara." Winifred said to her.

"No not me. Her." Samara said passing it to Becca. Nodding slightly at her.

"Only a witch and her coven can manifest what is written. Please will thou help me?" Winifred begged.

"You're willing to give up your powers?" Becca questioned.

"My powers are nothing without my sisters." Winnie yelled out.

"Becca, the book chose Samara. Samara chose you." Izzy said trusting the woman's judgement.

Samara walked up behind the girls resting her hands on Cassies and Izzy's shoulder.
"Lost and gone and out of sight." Becca and Samara recited.

"Ichita copit Melaka mystica." Cassie and Izzy said.

"We cast the spell to reunite." They said.

"Ichita copit Melaka mystica." The two girls repeated.

"What is meant to be together, will be now until forever." They finished. Yet nothing happened.

"What, what happened? Where are they?" Winnie cried out. "Does thee speak the spell correctly?"

"Spell doesn't bring them back, Winifred. It sends you to them." Samara said as she started disappearing.

Winnie noticed and laughed. "Oh, how marvellous. Thank thee, and Samara.." Winifred said grinning. "Non a child shall be born unlucky." She told her, causing Samara to smile at her words. "How lucky art thou to have each other. Sisters." Winnie yelled for the last time before disappearing fully.

Bright lights circled them, but soon turned into a large blast, causing them to fall back.
"So are they gone, like gone, forever gone?" Cassie asked. Izzy asked a similar question.

"Should be, anyways let's get you back to sleep then Billy?" Samara said walking towards the head.

The girls, not noticing the head before let out a shrill scream. Another scream was let out by all of them when a man approached.

"Billy's body!" Samara yelled walked towards it to put the head back on.

"Yeah, you're a little late for that!" Becca said, angrily.

"They're gone." He replied. "Oh, thank god. My first move was to come in bold like 'stop Sanderson sisters'" the man continued.

She was ignoring him, just trying to get Billy's head the right way. She finally managed. Earning a large hug from him.
"Samara!" He said. She looked up shocked, the curse, it was lifted, he could talk. "I can speak." He said starting to grin. He quickly cracked his neck and bones a couple of times, causing the girls to groan in disgust.

He soon started to also disappear. "Billy!" She shouted.

"Well, it would seem as though their final destruction undoes all the spells of that wretched troll, Winifred Sanderson." He said as he too started to disappear.

"You're Billy Butcherson." Izzy said coming up to him. "Winifred's.." before Samara could give him the hint she said it. "boyfriend." Causing the other girls to know who he was.

"Oh, no." She said hiding her smile.

"But that's exactly what you told us." They said to the man.

"Nope. That's not the story, and I'm gonna make sure everybody knows the truth, Billy." He said, reassuring Billy.

"Thank you. You're not nearly as vile as I thought. Oh, and Samara, say goodbye to Dani for me." He said, finally disappearing, getting his rest.

Gilbert ended up being a huge fan of her, she ended up just walking away. She needed to get home to her little witch.