Snow

''...And I'm not going to make myself miserable at a job I loathe with every fiber of my being just to please my parents and make you love me.'' ''But I'd love you even if you were a dancer. We can make it work, for us?'' ''It's too late for that, I've already wasted enough time working for YOUR law firm and as for the child, I'll let you explain that to them when they ask where daddy is.'' ''Timm?'' ''Goodbye Quinn, I'm going to go live my dream and live MY LIFE!'' Quinn collapsed to her knees crying about her newly lost love. She took a glass shard half the length of a butter knife and drove it into the center of her chest, the shard phased through her skin, muscle and sternum, lodging into her heart.

Everyone thought Quinn had died from that, but she didn't. The mirror shard inside her heart had frozen her heart into ice. Her hair was pure starlight white, her skin had frosted over to a pale blue and as her hands gestured towards the doors begging Timm not to leave, a strong gust of wind blew across the chapel walls, rays of chilling blue light flew towards and hit the door. Forming into a cluster of sharp translucent blue spikes of ice stopping Timm in his tracks.  ''Since when are you a snow witch?'' Quinn by now had summoned a snow hill underneath her feet and looked down to see Timm staring up in shock. ''I don't know, since when were you one to abandon your bride?'' She slid down from her hill, stamped her heel into the floor and the ice beam slipped and slid across the floor into Timm's feet, encasing them in ice. The ice slowly crept up until he was a human inside an iceberg capsule. From this day onward Quinn was reborn as the Snow Queen. The minister let the others escape through a hidden passageway underneath the 2nd to last row of pews. But Quinn and Timm-sicle stayed in the chapel. She froze the entire building, leaving the room in a chilling silence. Making a few adjustments like the creation of an icy throne where the altar once stood and transporting her frozen fiance to be the centerpiece of an ice fountain full of snow. The snow queen and her Timm-sicle were the only people left in the chapel from a wedding party of hundreds, they would soon gain a third member of their ice-chilled dynasty.

Within a matter of hours, Quinn was holding her pale blue shivering daughter. It was clear that the palace of the newly coronated Snow Queen was no place for a newborn infant. She knew what must be done, first she put the mirror shard in her daughter's forehead so that they could always be connected. Then for good measure she sacrificed a bit of her ice magic into the shard, giving her ice powers that would remain hidden for some time. She left the chapel in the dead of night and left the child, Amy at the doorstep of Papa's Taco Mia where Papa found Amy and gave her to Cherissa in Whiskview to raise as if she were her own child. Meanwhile, the Snow Queen had uprooted the ice chapel from Tacodale to the mountains closest to Frostfield and had built a new castle. Still has the ice fountain with the frozen fiance, the one ensured that she could never love again. 

One would expect the daughter of the snow queen to be distant,  cynical and maybe a little cold, no. Amy grew up as an ordinary child, apart from her extraordinary resistance to cold temperatures. Bright and beautiful with a vibrant warm personality. She helps her mother develop new scents for the Smellbound kiosk in Whiskview mall, known for their signature frosted glass bottles. Then one evening, the Snow Queen was sitting upon her throne when she looked into a remote viewing orb made from ice to observe her daughter. She saw how she grew up to be a wonderful person, with unwavering patience for customers who request too many samples and end up wearing a bottle-worth of different scents.