Playlist

☆Sunday kind of love➢
          Etta James

"I want a Sunday kind of love. A love to last past Saturday night. And I'd like to know it's more then love at first sight. And I want a Sunday kind of love "

      ★Total eclipse of the heart➢
       Bonnie Tyler

"Once upon a time I was falling in love but now I'm only falling apart. There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart"

           ☆Sweet music man➢
            Millie Jackson

"No body else can never make me sing along. Nobody else can make me feel that things was right when I know they wrong. No body sings a love song quite like you do"

                ★The nightshift➢
                 The Commodores

"Gonna miss your sweet voice. That soulful noise.
On the night shift. We'll all remember you. Ooh your songs are coming through"

           ☆Whisper in the Dark➢
            Dionne Warwick

"And I want to feel your heart here every night. And I long to hear your voice saying it's alright. To know you, so you whisper int he dark. Stuck there in the night I know oh oh. Touch me with a spark. And as we soon join together, love. I'll never let you go"

            ★Guardian Angel➢
             Nino de Angelo

"I feel I'm falling apart cause I know, I've lost my Guardian Angel. A fleeting glimpse of your heart, losing right from the start now return. And things will never be the same"

              ☆One heartbeat➢
              Smokey Robinson

"Two hearts, two of a kind. Love at first sight why do they say love is blind. Slow down, we don't have to go fast. Cause the love that is made to last. Take it one heartbeat at a time. Close your eyes and let your soul unwind"

             ★Time after Time ➢
              Cyndi Lauper

"If your lost you can look and you will find me. Time after Time, if you fall I will catch, I'll be waiting. Time after time"

               ☆Staying Alive➢
                Bee Gees

"Well,you can tell by the way I use me walk. I'm a women's man, no time to talk"

               ★Rock my world ➢
               Michael Jackson

"You rocked my world , you know you did. And everything I own I give. The rarest love who'd think I'd find. Someone like you to call you mine"

            ☆All I need to know➢
             Glenn Jones

"Lookat this life I still don't know where it's going. I don't know much, but I know I love you. "

               ★Liberian girl➢
                Michael Jackson

"Liberian girl. You know that you came and you changed my world. Just like in the movieswitb two lovers in a scene and she said 'Do you love me? ' and he says so endlessly,'i love you Liberian girl'"

                 ☆Chicago➢
                 Michael Jackson

"I met her on my way to Chicago where she was all alone. And so was I so asked her for her name. I was surprised to see that a woman like that was really into me"

             ★Heart of glass ➢
              Blondie

"In between, what I find is Pleasing and I'm feeling fine. Love is so confusing there no peace of mind. If I feed I'm losing you. It's just no good, you like teasing like you do"

                  ☆Dark red➢
                   Steve Lacy

"Don't you give me up, please don't give up. Honey I belong  with you and only you. Only you my girl, only you babe"

                 ★Ocean Eyes ➢
                  Billie eilish

"No fair, you really know how to make me cry when you give those ocean eyes. I'm scared, I've never fallen from quite this high, falling into your ocean eyes"

            ☆Just the two of us➢
              Bill Withers

   "I see the crystal raindrops fall. And the beauty of it all. Is when the sun comes shining through. To make those rainbows in my mind when I think of you sometimes, I wanna spend some time with you"

           ★Attracted to you➢  
              Pinkpantheress

"Sometimes I think of calling you up. To make myself look bad again but now I'm bringing flowers  to your front door"