meeting rose

Depuis le début

Ruth can be shown judging her as she looks nelanie up and down. Nelanie sits down at the table as they soon talk about titanic."so Mrs mikaelson tell us about your self"Ruth says with a fake smile.

"If I were you would not piss her off she got a temper worse then her husband"Klaus says to Ruth with a smirk.

Ruth still swilled up with fear puts on a brave face as she holds her head held high as many scoff at the women.

Nelanie gently wipes her mouth with a napkin after taking a sip of her drink."well my birth family is actually from American in a town called mystic falls which was founded for the founding members such as the Salvatores which is my family,the Lockwood's,the forbs,the Gilbert's and the fells."she starts off with thinking back to the 1800's.

Cal scoffs "please there's no such place"he says a nelanie narrows her hazel eyes at the arrogant man.

Kol chuckles lowly knowing his wife as he turns to cal"oh your in for it now"he says with a laugh.

"Mr hockley was it you see it is a real town you would know that if you actually did some reading instead of sitting on your high horse with a silver spoon in your mouth "she says with a fake smile as rose looks at her shocked before nelanie gives her a secret wink.

She then leans back into her seat"now on my husbands side his family lineage goes further back then mine since he's been away on business I have been taking care of our company."she explains as her heart aches talking about her husband as she missed him so much.

Soon they were talking about titanic again as rose was lighting her cigarette Ruth noticed as she leans slightly to her daughter"you know I don't like that rose"she says as rose looks at her blankly blowing out smoke.

"She knows "cal says taking the cigarette out of the smoking stick as rose looks off in the distance as nelanie sees how much Ruth and cal are constantly trying to control what she does it reminded her of her farther.

Cal then turns to the waiter"hm we'll both have the lamb rare with very little mint sauce"he ordered not even asking rose if that was what she wanted. Cal then turns back to rose"you like lamb right sweet pea"he asked as rose looks at him with a fake smile.

"You gonna cut her meat for her to there cal"molly jokes as cal just gives her a fake smile"hey uh who thought of the name titanic was it you bruce"she asked as ismay goes on about the name titanic.

"Yes actually I wanted to convey sheer size and size means stability luxury and above all strength"ismay explains.

"Do you know of Dr Freud Mr ismay his ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be particular interest you."rose says with a fake smile as nelanie smirks while Andrew Thomas was shown trying to hold in a laugh as he was eating.

Ruty looks at her daughter with disappointment"what has gotten into you "she asked as rose excused her self from the table.

"You can clearly see she was unhappy but you continue to try an control her"Stefan says as he glares at the women.

It was later that night at dinner nelanie deciding to wear a red satin dress with a black sash tide around her waist with long black gloves as her hair was let down as her bangs were braided as the wear pulled behind and held by a black flower clip as her make up was down light as her black heals click against the floor as people part ways for her as she makes her way to the dining solon for dinner.

She was at her own little table eating a steak elangently as she watches rose with a careful eye she couldn't help but feel like something was gonna happen.

Rose was shown at the table with a blank look on her face as everyone was enjoying of a talk."I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it an endless parade of parties and cotillions yachts and polo matches. Always the same narrow people the same mindless chatter. I felt like I was standing at a great precipice with no one to pull me back no one who cares"old rose's voice is heard as the young rose closes her eyes.

"Oh please rose your just being dramatic"Ruth says with a scoff that made nelanie bristle with anger as she stands up.

"Dramatic?! She is literally puring out her soul on how she feels and you still act like the cold heartless bitch you are?!"she roars as her eyes darken with vines slithering under her eyes as her fangs bared causing Ruth to stumbled back with fear.

Many glare at Ruth for being heartless to how her daughter Really feels as kol walks up to nelanie locking his fingers with her as she calms down at his touch."for your sake I hope you change cause if you continue to hurt those who she cares for you will not like the consequences.