ᴴᴱᴴ! | Confessions

Start from the beginning

A tap to the forehead snapped him out of his little world. He blinked before turning red. There you stood in front of him, a teasing grin on your face. He could only smile shakily, his heart pounding out of his chest.

Taking a deep breath, Brock began to talk. "[Name]! I love you with all my heart and love everything about you. I could go on for days about everything I love about you and how amazing and good-looking you are. But I would rather spend those days with you, as your boyfriend. Taking you on dates and buying you gifts. And cuddles! Please accept my confession!"

Blinking, you snorted. "That was a long confession. But yes, I would love that Brock" You placed a quick kiss on the male's cheek. "I love you too, ya dummy"

🖤 Gladion 🖤

Gladion had been convinced to confess by non-other than you

Gladion had been convinced to confess by non-other than you. You, unknown to him, were very observant. You could tell easily that he had a crush. He didn't know if you were oblivious or simply wanted him to do it first -- but he indeed liked you. He was terrified that you knew.

Unknown to him, you did know. You had decided to let him do 'the man's job' and allow him to ask you out first. As well as just wanting to hear how hell do it and what hell say. Gladion is known not to say much or even express his feelings, so it would be a rare sight. One you would cherish.

Humming, you continued to mess with Fomantis and Umbreon who lay next to you. She was gleaming under your attention. Not as much as Fomantis was, but enough for you to coo at her even more. She was just too cute!

"Hey, uh, [Name]?"

Smiling, you looked up at the male. "Yes, Gladion?"

The male shuffled in his spot, his hands gripping each other. You could see his nervousness getting the best of him. He would open his mouth before closing it again. You hummed, waiting patiently for him to talk.

He took a deep breath, gripping his hands. "I love you and would like for you to be my partner"

His voice was rushed, but you understood perfectly. Giggling at his reddened face, you nodded.

"I would love to be your partner, Gladion"

💚 Hau 💚

Hau built up confidence by talking to himself in the bathroom mirror any chance he got

Hau built up confidence by talking to himself in the bathroom mirror any chance he got. He would confess his feelings today, no matter what! He had made a goal and he will achieve it within the time he set himself.

There was no way he was going to fail!

Chest puffed up and cheeks heated. He confessed during your guy's daily Malasada run. His cheeks puffed up with the sweet flavor of the dessert. At first, you had no idea what in the world he was saying.

He became even more flustered as he swallowed. "Sorry," He bashfully smiled. "I.....I was hoping you would, you know....be my partner?"

Flushing, you stared at him for a moment. "Oh! Uh, I would love to!"

Hau's grin became bright and excited as he hugged you tightly. "YA!!"

🤍 Guzma 🤍

Guzma could feel his neck heating up as you stared at him

Guzma could feel his neck heating up as you stared at him. The flower in his hold was held close to his chest as he mustered up the courage to talk. His voice was stuck in his voice as he tried to get his thoughts together.

You simply sighed, shifting in your spot. "Guzma, I love you so much but please, we have things to do"

The male turned a bright red. "You-You love me? Like.....you know"

Huffing in amusement at his stuttering, you nodded. "Yes, I do. I would have loved to hear your confession, but we are kinda busy at the moment"

Guzma simply looked away, scratching his cheek. "Sorry...I just finally got the courage to ask" He had mumbled.

Shaking your head, you leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "You're so cute"

(Eh, not a big fan of Guzmas or Hau, but whatever :,))