CH. 30 I said, if you can

Start from the beginning

“Travis..” He whispered.

“Shut it, Jas.” I was being rude, I know, but I needed him to shut up and stay calm and not provoke that asshole, I needed to get him out of here.

Jasper took a deep breath and I could tell he was trembling, not just for fear, but also for anger. My adorable cutie was madly enraged, believe me. I squeezed his hand stronger to make him shut up, because he was about to say something. Thank God, he got it.

“Yeah, let’s get back to business, bitch and when I’ll be done with you, you won’t be able to tell a fucking soul what happened.” He viciously sneered and so did the rest of his gang and that bitch.

It was pointless to fight and try to escape here and if I did, I would involve Jasper.

I just followed them to some old storage room, which I had no idea we had in school, it was run down, old and disused; it was in the very back, distant and far from everything. Fuck, that moronic retarded was right: no one would hear me there and no one would even think to look for me there. But if you think I’ll let that brain-issued sick bastard have his way with me that easy, hell, you’re fucking making a damn huge mistake and you know shit about me.

When we got in there, before they could close the door, I felt out of mind, rage and disgust were bumping so hard in my head, in my veins, blood, every cell of my body that I bet I was quivering with fury. I was seeing almost red for how much enraged I was.

I pushed Jasper away with all my force and punched damn fucking hard a guy beside him, making him fall on the floor. Bring it on fuckers, I wasn’t an easy target.

“Run, Jasper.” I snarled.

“What?” His face was painfully shocked.

I turned feeling now my anger and fear filling me completely. I wasn’t myself right now, I was someone else, another Travis and hell, you wouldn’t like it one fucking bit.

“Get the fuck out of here and run.” I snapped. A guy went to grab my arm, but I moved faster, ducking him and kicking the side of his knee, a weak point. He knelt down swearing. I kicked very helluva hard.

“No.” He gasped in a mask of terror.

Another asshole went for Jas, so I shoved him away and growled viciously. I wouldn’t let him get involved with my shits.

“Go, please.” I whispered. Please, go, please Jasper.

He shook his head and then ran away. Thank God.

Two guys went to chase after him, but I stopped them.

“Let him go, there is no one around here. You just have it with me, not with him.” I hissed, feeling a dangerous bitter taste in my mouth.

They closed around me. I was caged. Fucking damn caged and trapped, I had no way where to run. My blood was now pulsing painfully, ringing in my head and ears, almost sending me deaf, almost making my head split and explode. My breathing was out of control, so was now my fear and wrath.

“He can go ask for help.” One of them said. Play it cool Travis, make them annoyed with you and they’ll let him go.

“And where? Moron, there is no fucking one at school and he has not damn car, retarded asshole.” I spat with venom and poison in my voice.

“What the fuck?” He roared and charge against me. I tried to avoid him, but two other pieces of shit got my arms and kept me in place. He punched me so damn hard on my guts that I gasped for air. That hurt like a fucking bitch.

“Let him go, asshole. You just want me and if you let him go and don’t chase him, if you can, you can do whatever you want to me.” As if I would let that happen.