Kisses

This one is set a month after their marriage.

________________________________________________

"Murtasim" Meerab's voice called out to him.

"Hmm" he replied without looking at her he was sure she had some sort of question. Over the past month he had gotten accustomed to her habit of getting lost for a few minutes and then proceeding to ask the most endearing, deep or stupid questions. The habit hadn't really surprised him she had always been innately curious mixed with her thirst for knowledge, it always amplified her need to know everything.

" Why didn't Maa Begums ask you to marry haya" he mentally face palmed he really didn't want to have this sort of conversation. He had always rejected Haya's advances and had hoped that Meerab knew that Haya was no threat to her, nobody was any threat to her.

Sensing his thoughts Meerab rushed to clarify "I am not accusing you of anything I am just curious, she is pretty, from your own khandaan , she would follow anything you say blindly and even though you dislike her but you don't exactly like me either." Meerab continued "She would have been so easy to handle she would be the perfect wife to you, she would cook for you and wait up for you at night and never question you."

The question had troubled Meerab a little since their union had been proposed. Why her why not someone who had always lived here who would fit in seamlessly and wouldn't question everything like she did.

Murtasim took her hand into his effectively making her forget her night skin care routine as she placed the bottle of serum back "Haya or anybody else for that matter wouldn't be ideal for me." He spoke sincerely.

"Because nobody else would be able to make me see reason in my anger, nobody else would stand up to me and stand by me the way you do, nobody else would care for my people as selflessly as you do, nobody else would mix salt in my tea and make me drink it in front of my entire family" she chuckled at that remembering the incident

"Nobody else would kiss me in the middle of an argument to shut me up" she blushed god she remembered that it had only been three days of their marriage, she had been tired after her walima and they were fighting on some stupid topic, she could barely remember now the lack of sleep, her anger and his musky perfume were all playing havoc on her senses. It didn't help that he looked intoxicatingly handsome and was so close to her so she had damned the consequences, stopped mid argument and slammed her lips onto his it had had been passionate, heated kisses her inexperience had caught up to her soon enough and he had taken the lead leaving her breathless and flushed. He had looked so pleased with himself and she hadn't even been able to meet his eyes and rushed to find some refuge in the walk in closet.

It had been opening a Pandora's box of desire and forbidden fantasy. She had tried to pick a fight with him the next night only for him to lean into her and say words that sent delicious sensations down her spine.

"Biwi ho meri jo chahiye haq se lo bahane mat dhundo"

She had done exactly that by kissing him again and he had responded with equal enthusiasm if not more.

It was safe to say they had a lot more heated make out sessions after that closely edging to something more.

"But most importantly nobody would make me feel as alive as you do." He concluded, it was true he hadn't ever felt so much in his entire life, hadn't allowed himself to. But Meerab somehow clawed the most raw, most profound emotions right from his heart. Whether it was anger , frustrated, adoration, exasperation or affection. He wondered how it was possible to feel so much for just one person

She blushed prettily at his words, the pink tinge going till her neck.

"Aap sharmati bhi hai?" he placed his hand on the dressing table behind her effectively trapping her.

He had leaned in to steal a kiss only for Haya's voice to call his name she was in the sitting area effectively making her way to the bedroom he looked at his wife. Meerab looked so disappointed and he couldn't let that happen so he bent low and kissed her anyways her hands gripping his hair for support while his explored her back.

He heard Haya's gasp and a tea cup breaking subsequently but his attention was only on his wife's muffled moans and the utterly delectable way she uttered his name he let do of her after a minute taking in the sight of his thoroughly ravished bride

"Haya kuch toh haya karo pura show dekh kar jaoge kya" he said without turning back.

His question was met with her feet shuffling as she scurried away sobbing.

"Yeh pure ghar mein dhindora kar degi" Meerab who had regained her senses voiced.

"Kya bolegi ke mein apni biwi ke saath apne kamre mein waqt bita Raha hoon?" As if anybody but Meerab would be able to stop him from doing what he wanted with her.

She blushed they were doing a lot more than spending time together not that it was anybody's business.

"Wipe the smirk off your face aur hato raste se kaam hai mujhe" she said running out of the room.

"Jaha marzi jao aaogi toh mere pas he na." he grinned.
__________________________________________

Thoughts guys??