Rσυɳԃ 3: Vσιԃ

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖'𝕤 𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕔 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥!

We were amazed by what you came up with last round, and we hope to see even more amazing things this round! If you are just now joining us, welcome!! *waves*. We look forward to seeing what you can create!

Today's theme is 🅂🄲🄸🄴🄽🄲🄴 🄵🄸🄲🅃🄸🄾🄽! Think Star Trek, Star Wars, Avatar, and Marvel, and pull out your inner sci-fi geekiness!

Your challenge? Create a science fiction movie cover fit for some of the greatest hits! The sky's the limit! Note: If you worry about functionality for Wattpad later on , movie covers can double as a book cover if you just add an author's name!

Your entry must be submitted by July 31st. Points will be deducted for late entries. You will be judged on creativity, originality, color scheme, and overall aesthetic.

This round, we have an 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 for extra points! Your challenge is to use the pastel colors ⓟⓘⓝⓚ and ⓑⓛⓤⓔ or use ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ in your design. You can do one or the other, both, or none, but you will not gain extra extra points for doing both, and you will gain no extra points if you do none of them. The elements are not required, and you may still place without them.

The title of the movie poster is VOID! Don't forget to tag us in your design, or send it via private messages!

Please only enter one cover and one page.

Deadline: July 31st (Midnight EST)

𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕜, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟!!