37. happy times in Fred's room

Começar do início

'This is going to hurt when it ends.' Juniper thought to herself, the uneasy feeling popping straight back into her head when she needed it least. She continued to try and shove it as far back in her mind as she could, concentrating on the way Fred's fingers felt against the skin of her stomach as he tugged at the bottom of her top, signalling to her where he wanted this to go. 
She lifter her arms up, helping Fred strip her top off of her, the thoughts creeping back, and uncertainty clouding her judgement.

"Can we-." Juniper started, getting flustered as he dropped her top to the floor, kissing along her now exposed collarbone. As ashamed and embarrassed she was to admit it, seeing, and experiencing, how casually skilled he was at making out, intimidated her. And intimidation wasn't helping with all second guessing happening in her head. "-go a bit slower?"

"What's wrong?" He stopped, instantly pulling back to look at her, concern washing over his face.

"Nothing..." She struggled to find the way to tell him. "I just think it would be... better. If we go slow. At least... for me." He stood, giving her space to sit up on the bed. The sheepish look is what gave her away, as he very slowly connected the dots. 

"A-are you a... You are!" He said, a mischievous grin playing across his face. He struggled to believe what she was suggesting "Oh my g-. Not even with Malfoy?"

"Don't make fun of me!" She playfully hit his chest, trying to distract him from her blush. 

"I'm not!" He defended, still laughing at her. "But seriously? Malfoy didn't even try?"

"Have you seen me? Of course he tried." She flicked her hair jokingly. "But gave up after the first few rejections, and the punch. I didn't like dating him, do you really think I'd want to have sex with him?"

"No, of course not. It's just that by the time I was in fifth year, well..." He trailed off, watching Junipers face turn sour. "We won't talk about it. Let's go slow." He dismissed, leaning back down to kiss her, only to get dodged.

"How many girls have you had sex with?" She stood up, silently telling him that they weren't going anywhere until this was sorted out. 

"Are we really going to have this conversation?" He whined out of frustration, standing in front of her. Juniper was almost distracted by the bare skin of his abdomen between his t-shirt and sweatpants trying to lure her in, but she remained strong, avoiding looking at the defined V-shape. 

"Or guys. I won't judge. I just want a number." She shrugged, staring straight up into his eyes.

"Really?" He asked, running a hand through and lightly gripping onto the nape of her white-blonde hair. She nodded, her arms still crossed and her eyes still focused on his. He rolled his in response, then started to count in his head. He used his grip on her hair to tilt her head back, so she was facing straight at him. He leaned in to give her a kiss on the forehead.
"One." He said,
"Two." A kiss on the cheek.
"Three." One on the other cheek.
"Four." On the lips.
"Five." He whispered, angling her head so he could kiss right on her jawline, almost at her ear. Juniper breathed deeply, trying to hide her shiver.

"That's quite a few girls. Or guys." She turned her back on him, her arms still crossed. If she kept her eyes on his any longer, she'd begin to squirm, and she wouldn't want him to think he won.

"I don't even remember them whenever you're around." He confessed. "They're nothing compared to you, June."

"And when I'm not around?"

"I'm still thinking about you." He said, sitting where she had been on the bed, resting his palms behind him. She struggled to breathe, let alone think of something to say. So she just froze in place, trying to think of something.