Our night

~3 years later~

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying were happily married for three years now, everyone had more or less forgotten about what Wei Ying had done, of course there still were some that held grudges against him but couldn't do much about it, not wanting to have Lan Zhan as their enemy. Lan Zhan had always stood up for Wei Ying whenever someone would threaten or speak ill of Wei Ying and the latter really appreciated it, he knew that if he were to handle it he would probably hurt the guy insulting him, which wouldn't be good for him. And also, now that Wei Ying was officially part of the Lan clan, no one even really bothered them, there was just some random person that emptily insulted him without being able to do much more and it never bothered Wei Ying anyways.

But aside from all of that, Lan Zhan was the best husband, he was so caring and nice towards Wei Ying, everyday felt like the first day that the two had fallen in love, each day Wei Ying would get butterflies in his stomach when he was around the older, even just thinking about him made him blush slightly. They were happy together and even tho they had a lot of challenges, they always managed to overcome it and always stayed strong.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyyy, i know that this is really short but just wanted to do like a little epilogue to show that they still together, obviously, they ain't never breaking up so yeahhhhhh, hope you liked it.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰