6~Dil mera💌

As soon as Mohsin was done, claps erupted and everyone praised him for singing so well.

"Tu pakka mera bestfriend Mohsin hi hai na? Mujhe kaise nahi pata tha tu itna accha gaata hai?" Vikram slapped Mohsin's back while Mohsin scratched his head embarrassment while looking at his feet. He was used to compliments but today it was about the vulnerability he expressed through his singing. Everyone was saying something except her. She, who was the reason he sang. He slowly lifted his head to meet her widened eyes. Cheeks rosy, plump and parted lips, hazel eyes that stared right into his dark ones.

Soon the game ended and they reached the fort. All of them were adoring the weather and beauty outside. The rains had washed the dirt and the leaves were greener than ever. The air, fresh and fragrant with the smell of wet soil. Shivangi closed her eyes and inhaled the air. Mohsin followed her steps as she walked further.

All the couples started taking pictures. Mostly the guys were clicking pictures of their girls. Alina thought this was the perfect way to get close to Mohsin and hurried towards him. Mohsin on the other hand saw her waddling towards him through his peripheral vision and grabbed Shivangi's phone which she was clicking pictures with. She looked at him in bewilderment as he turned and signalled with his eyes but she didn't understand a word.

"Shivi yaar boht nature ke beauty ki photos leli tune. Ab mujhe lene de meri natural beauty ki photos. Chal smile kar." Mohsin smirked while a blush crept over her cheeks again.

Alina heard him and fumed. She saw Rajat hogging onto his chips peacefully and ran towards him to disrupt his peace.

Shivangi thought Mohsin was just clicking her pictures because he wanted to escape Alina but truth was that he actually wanted to click her pictures. After Alina went Shivangi stopped smiling and said "Woh chali gayi Mohsin. Ab aap bhi jaake enjoy kar sakte hain."

"Kisne kaha main enjoy nahi kar raha?" He winked at her.
She was left tongue tied again.
Before she could say anything he held her hand took her inside the fort. Others were busy doing their couple/solo photoshoots so nobody noticed them.

"Hum kahaan jaa rahe hain Mohsin?"

"Aisi jagah jaaha main tujhse itminaan se baat kar sakun." She was confused. What did he want to speak about? Was it about last night? Was he going to tell her it was a mistake? But she already knew that, why break her heart even more by telling her that on her face? She had no clue.

He finally found a spot which was behind the chapel inside the fort. It would look like he had pinned her to the wall to any outsider but in reality there was a comfortable distance that was there between the two of them.
He held her eyes in an eyelock for a second just staring at her pretty eyes. finding no words to say to her.
Shivangi was getting worried seeing a serious and intense look on his face.

Mohsin's pov-

"Main kal raat ke liye maafi maangna chahta hu."

"Mohsin..." She was still trying to stop me. Everything about this girl makes me go crazy.

"Shh...nahi Shivi...maangne de mujhe maafi. I shouldn't have kissed you like that. I should have asked you, should've taken consent. I shouldn't have forced myself on you. I'm really sorry. I know maafi maangne se kuch nahi badlega but mera guilt mujhe jeene nahi dega and I'm a selfish man...hey, hey, why are you crying?" I wiped her tears. She looked at me with an angry but cute expression. My brows furrowed in confusion. She's still mad at me? I mean, yeah, I deserve it, but she didn't look this livid before.

"Tumhe pata bhi hai main kyun ro rahi hu?" Her lower lip trembled and I wished I could kiss her again in that moment.

"Kyunki maine tumhe bina tumhare consent ke kiss kiya?" I tried. Her nose flared and she attempted to push me away and leave. But in the next second I pulled her into my chest, with her back to my front and she was in my arms. Where she belonged, I thought.
"Tumhe pata hai tum rote hue itni cute lagti ho, ek dum angry bird jaisi." She struggled to move out of my hold but I gripped her waist tighter.
"Accha sorry baba. Matt ro. Accha nahi lagta mujhe tumhare aansu dekh kar."