십사 : the proposal plan

૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter fourthteen

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

kavin

Since what happened, I didn’t dare to see Prince Thyme or go back to our house. I sleep with Klaharn here near the seashore. I'm lucky he let me sleep with him.

"Klaharn, aren't you lonely being here all the time?" He shook his head. It's too cold here for him, I'm worried.

"Why? Are you hoping that your parents will come back?" He just sat beside me and looked outside the window.

"Klaharan, sleeping here is dangerous, and it's also too cold; you might get sick. What if one day your parents come back? Do you think they would be happy if they found out that their precious son is sleeping here?" He finally made eye contact with me. I slowly patted his head, seeing if he would react or not, but surprisingly, he didn't push me away.

"Let's sleep in my house, if your parents come back,  I'm sure that they will find you on this whole island." I waited for his answer, but he didn't respond. Magi is right. He doesn't like sleeping in other houses except here.

"Okay." Did he just respond verbally?

"Okay then, get ready, and I will come with you to school."

Actually, there is a security station near his residence that monitors the boats that come and go from the island because not all schedules are the same. So there is a good probability that a boat will return sooner, but it will not sail back to the city as soon as they arrive since they need to gather items to sell in the city first, and it will take them days to organize the village's produce. But having security near him can’t monitor whatever may happen to him inside the house, so I’m relieved that Klaharn trusts me.

Every morning, he’s the one who goes to the village chief's house for him to eat and take a bath because he doesn’t want to bother other people who always deliver food to his little  house. As usual, Madame Gawao greets us with a warm smile and warm food. He’s even more happy to see me wearing the clothes we got from him. Klaharn let me help him get ready for school, such as getting his food and taking him a bath. We went to school afterward, and the other kids are now getting along with the kid and not bullying him.

“Thank you for helping out today, Khun; the lessons became more lively because of you.”

“No need to be thankful, I’m just bored at home waiting for the ship. I should be the one giving thanks to you for letting me hang out with you guys here.” I actually want to be busy, I don’t want to see Thyme today.

"You're always welcome here; you should bring Thyme with you next time." Dr. Akk shows a devilish grin; he's now teasing me, huh? I just laughed.

"Then I'm heading out now; I need to go to Madame's house." Magi waved to us as she went out with the kids, including Klaharn.

"Then, I'm also heading out then."

“W-Wait, Kavin!”

“Yes?” Dr. Akk checked if there were still people in the classroom. After checking that no one would hear us, he walked closely towards me.

“In a few days, my boyfriend will come home again.”

“Really! That's great news.” That also means the second prince and I had a chance to get home.