Map bitch revealed

Start from the beginning

She wouldn't even get to pursue any plans or see them suffer. Her mum would kill her before that. Not only is she on a sex map, she is a slut, she slept with women and she fought someone. All found out in one day. Perhaps her mum died from shock or something.

Later at break she was talking with Dusty when Woodsy started making an announcement. "Will the following students please meet at Classroom 5D: Amerie Wadia, Harper McLean, Sasha So, Missy Beckett, Kirra Moreno, Dusty Reid, Spencer White, Anthony Vaughn, Darren Rivers, Quinn Gallagher-Jones, Douglas Piggott, Malakai Mitchell." She read out causing her and Dusty to look up in shock.

"What the fuck have we done now?" She said, grabbing his arm to walk to the class. They met with Ant and Spider. She quickly jumped onto spiders back.

"Get off." He rolled his eyes, still grabbing onto her legs.

"Whatever, my feet hurt." She said.

"Where normal shoes then." He replied.

"These are." She said, smacking his head. "Now, move."

"Welcome, Welcome." Woodsy and Miss Obah said, ticking off names as they walked in.

"Hi miss!" Spider said.

"Get down. Thank you." Woodsy replied, talking to Kirra.

The girl clambered off, pulling her dress back down slightly. They found a table to sit down. Dusty grabbed one her hands pulling a ring off putting it on him.

"Oi, what are you doing?" She said, angrily.

"It's mine." He smiled. She already knew this. She had to put it on her thumb and hope it wouldn't fall off.

"Map Bitch!" Spider yelled, whistling as well.

"She's not responding." Kirra said.

"Map Bitch." He tried again.

Cash walked it late causing the classes attention to be on him. "Oi, essay bah!" Spider and Ant yelled, making the table laugh.

"How was stereo, brah?" Spider asked.

"Brah." Ant repeated, grinning.

"So cemetery tomorrow?" Dusty asked.

"Yeah boy!" Spider said, earning a handshake from dusty.

"Me too, if I can get out." She said, leaning on her hand.

"It's gonna be a eager, Ki, you have to come." Dusty said, leaning down slightly.

"Oi, uh, what's the cemetery?" Darren asked.

"Non ya biz, bong water." Spider said.

"Shut up, spider. It's a party." She said.

"Okay. Settle down. Thank you." Woodsy said, dropping her dog to the floor.

"Hi everyone. Im Josephine Obah, but you can call me Jojo. Kind of like, 'yo-yo' but j." She said, awkwardly chuckling. "Im an English teacher, so I know some of you. But I'm sure your all wondering why you're here. Well, your names were on the map in the stairwell. You know the one that's out of bounds." She explained.

"What map?" A boy asked.

"Okay, very funny. Look, peeps, we're not dumb. We know a lot of you are sexually active, but we're concerned this map demonstrates a real lack of respect for one another when it comes to sexual relationships. So we want to address it head-on." At this Spider did a blow job imitation.

"This is a special class that aims to give you clear and accessible information about sex and intimacy." She continued.

"A sexual literacy tutorial." Woodsy interrupted.