2

Liam
As soon as i got home last night all I could think of was that girl.

Who was she and why was she there? "Liam your father is looking for you , where did you disappear too?" , "We need to go back there tomorrow, I saw someone a girl" , " a girl?" , " Yes she was different" he looked at me as we walked to my fathers office.

I entered the office "you wanted to see me father" , "yes close the door, come inside Colen" we both came in.

"Sit , i need to speak to you two" we sat down.

" Liam as you know youre not getting any younger and so am I , i met with the council today and they want you to take over as Alpha immediately" , "what!" , " Unfortunately son , your mother is getting worse and I can't focus on anything but her , so please listen just this once" I sat back down.

My father has never spoken to me so softly , " we're meeting with the humans tomorrow, i need you both to be ready by 8 and son , no Elester please" I rolled my eyes.

" Fine" i got up leaving and Colen walked out behind me , i got into my room and slept.

It was now morning , i had finished up getting dressed and walked outside to the car.

Colen , Father and his Beta were already waiting for me outside.

The drive to the human world was long and boring , we got inside and sat down.

"Alpha Nizai , thank you for coming " the king said , we sat with the council.

" We're waiting fo.." an old lady walked in " guess we're all here now please Mrs Mani sit" she nodded sitting down.

Elder Syrus stood up " as we've discussed before Liam will be crowned Alpha , but he is to marry a Human , that is why we're all here today" , " but humans have mates with our kinds too , how would we know if the girl is not mated to one of us?" The king cleared his throat.

" That is why , I invited Mrs Mani , her granddaughter , she lost her mate when she was young 6 I presume, she's a virgin and has never been out in both worlds" , " she is still too young , she knows nothing of both worlds ! " , " I wasn't asking" the old woman stood up and chuckled.

" King Edward I think you've forgotten who I am , I don't take orders from you nor the Werewolves, my granddaughter will not be forced into something so big at her young age , i refuse" , Father stood up looking at the lady " if you refuse we will being disaster to this world and break the truce and come for her" , " is that a threath Alpha Nizai ?" , " Its a promise Lady Namia " , " you know who she is?" , " Yes and she will be safer with us than you as her birthday is approaching " , " she's a child" , " he can protect her" she looked between me and my father.

"Come to me child" her voice low and sweet , I don't know what was happening to me but i got up and walked to her she put my hand in hers looking deep in my eyes she gasped and looked at my father.

" I'll have her ready for tonight " he nodded and she walked out.

Father walked to me " so who is she?" The council asked " you'll know once you see her" he walked out and i followed him.

" Father , what's happening? Who was that woman? And who is this girl? " We got into the car " , " she's someone you'll have to protect , the mother of your children, the future to our kind, so no more Elester , your wife and mate should never get hurt" , " do i have to sleep with her ?" , " Yes she needs to bear your children the next Alpha " , " then i don't need to stop being with Elester, i can sleep with this woman and still be with the one i love" , " whatever you want just don't let this woman go and put a baby inside her" the car started.

We we're now home everyone was busy preparing for tonight.

Elester walked into my room fuming " you're getting married?" , " Sweetheart calm down" , " how do you expect me to calm down Liam , you're about to be mated with someone else Infront of everyone , i will be a laughing stock" she started crying and i wrapped my arms around her waist.

" Listen to me , I love you , you know that right?" She nodded " this woman will never take your place , the council only wants her to bear my children , you will stay with me she will stay on her own , i will only go to her just to make babies with her , i will never make love to her like i do with you" she lifted her face up looking at me with teary eyes " you promise?" , " I promise" i kissed her forehead rubbing her back.

" She means nothing to me" Colen walked in " the Alpha request your presence" he walked out , " wait for me here okay" she nodded getting into bed cuddling my pillow.

I walked out to my fathers office " yes father" , " you and the girl will sleep in one room " , " no , she will live elsewhere" , " no you will live elsewhere she will sleep in the Alphas room as Luna she has rights , you will spend time with her every morning and night , untill she bears your child after that you can do anything you want" , "fine!" I stormed out of his office.

How dare this woman , try to change my life , I'll make things difficult for her I swear.