'It's like, bringing them home to to meet the parents. It changes everything. And if your not sure if your ready to make a commitment or not , you know, you don't wanna send the wrong signal.' Piper finishes.

Phoebe continues trying to convince Prim not to go now.' Plus, you need a week to prepare for a weekend away. I mean there's lingerie shopping, waxing, manicure, pedicure. I mean, it's basically a full time job which you've already got learning the craft and starting college. So you'll never be ready, not even if you start packing right now.'

Prue looks at her ecstatic.' Your goi.g to college?'

Prim glowers at Phoebe.' Thanks a lot. Look Prue, i was gonna tell you. I wanted to surprise you. I know how much it meant to you for me to go.'

'Are you kidding? I'm so proud of you.' Prue and Piper pull her in a group hug.

'So do you know what your major is gonna be? I know you love to write, what about that?' Piper inquired.

Prim shakes her head.' No, writings just for me. I was actually thinking....Med school. And i know its a lot of work, what with balancing being a witch and the long hours that being a doctor takes but i think i can manage.'

'Are you kidding? Of course you can.' Prue smiled.

Pipe interrupts.' Yeah, I'm so happy for you. Now can we get back to the matter at hand? Andy?'

Phoebe nods.' Pipers right. Bottom line, unless your ready to put your toothbrush next to his, you shouldn't go.'

Prim looked between them.' You guys aren't trying to trying to plan another surprise party for me, are you?'

Piper shakes her head.' No, never.'

'No, we've given up on trying to surprise you, right Prue?' Phoebe turns to Prue who just nods.

Prim stares them down.' Well, that's good because you all know how much i hate surprises.'

She leaves and Piper turns on Phoebe.' Damn it, Phoebe. If you uad sent Andy his invitation we wouldn't be in this mess. Back me up here, Prue.'

'Leave me out of this. I told you she'd hate it.' Prue puts her hands in the air.

Phoebe shakes her head.' What are you talking about Piper? You heard Prim, she doesn't want a party. So you should be glad that i flaked, besides, you know as well as Prue and I, she's gonna go away with Andy. Now, if you two will excuse me, i have a present to pay for. Which means i have a job interview.'

She leaves and you see her get a job as a psychic at a hotel.

Prim has just finished a class and is talking to Piper on the phone.' So have you made up your mind about Calistoga?'

Prim sighs.' I don't know, i keep thinking it's a bad idea but then i think what's the big deal? So what if we sleep together. We're both adults, and it's not like i haven't had sex before. And i want to ya know. With Andy, i want to. What do you think i should do, Piper?'

Piper is crushed but says.' You should go. On Saturday. I think you should go, on Saturday.'

Prim is confused.' On Saturday? Why? Piper. You promised no surprise party.'

'It's not what you think. It's Phoebe. She bought you a present.' Piper tries to convince her to stay.

Prim is surprised.' Phoebe doesn't give presents. She gives cards, three days late.'

Piper clings to hope.' Not this year. Surprise. And she she really wants to give it you on Friday. So could you please just ask Andy about leaving on Saturday instead? You have no idea how much Phoebe has put herself through. She even got a job and everything.'