5

My first day back at school was the college fair day, though I was suspended for a week, probably because my best friend ratted me out, I was determined to bounce back and kill the fair.

Before the fair, I was sitting in the lounge with Ethan. A teacher walks by, and waves. I wave back, but Ethan flips her off.
I playfully smacked his hand.

He laughs.

The bell rang.

"Ugh, shoot. I gotta go to the college fair, you going?" I ask Ethan.
"Nah. I plan on going to a community college, since my parents are forcing me to at least go to a college. Plus all my friends are probably doing the same, if they don't skip college. Where are you going?" He asks.

"Well, I'm applying early to USC, it's my dream college. Both my parents went there." I say.

*At the fair.*

I enter the line of the booth, and patiently wait for my turn. 15 minutes pass and it's finally my turn.

"Hello, I am Baylee Smith, the representative of the University of southern California."
"Hello, I am Adrianna Garcia, I have been interested in this college since I was a little girl. Alot of people in my family went to USC." I say.

We continue talking about the college, and I get her email.
While I was walking out of the fair, I see something odd... Fabiola is at the Princeton booth, talking to the representative. I thought Devi was the only one applying to Princeton...
I walk up over to Eleanor, who was walking to another booth.

"Hey, El." I say.
Her eyes widen. Like she was hiding something...
"What's Fab doing over at the Princeton booth? Isint Devi supposed to be the only one going to Princeton?" I ask.
"Yeah, but erm Fabiola's Mom is making her grab a pamphlet to most of these schools." Eleanor replies.
I let out a sigh of relief.
"Can you imagine if Fab applied to Princeton, Devi would be so bummed." I said.
Eleanor nods.

After the fair, school had ended.
I walked to my car, and unlocked the door. I got in the car and started driving home.

*At home.*
When I got home, my Mother greeted me. "Hi honey! How was the fair?" She asked.
"It was good! I think I have a good chance of getting in." I respond. I start to walk up the stairs when she stops me.
"Oh, by the way your boyfriend just stopped by before you got here, he told me to give this to you." She says, handing me a folded piece of paper.
I thanked her and headed up the stairs, and to my bedroom.

I place my backpack down on the floor and sit on my bed.
I open up the note.

Meet me in the forest and 9 pm. It said.

5 hours had past, and I was finishing up the touches on my bed, placing pillows under it to make it look like me sleeping. After that, I grab my phone and carefully head out my bedroom window, walking to the forest.
During the walk, I wondered why it had to be the forest.
After about 5 minutes, I arrived at the forest, I immediately saw Ethan, leaning against a tree whilst scrolling on his phone.
"You came." He said.
"Why couldn't you text me?" I ask.
"Cuz my mom took away my phone for a month, since I got suspended." He said.
I raised my eyebrows and pointed to his phone.
"Oh, this.. well it is my phone, but I took it while my mom was asleep." He responded.
I nodded.
"Why did you want me to meet you in the forest anyways?" I question.
To do this.
He pulls me by the waist, pulling me by his face. I can feel his warm breath. and plants a kiss on my lips. I place my hands around his neck.
"ETHAN  MORALES!" I heard a woman's voice yell.
She startles me and Ethan. Ethan sighs. I turn around and it's a woman in her mid 40s, she looked like maybe Ethan's mother.
"Both of you, get in the car, now! We are driving to this young lady's house and talking to her parents!" She snaps, pointing to the car.
I get in the back seat, Ethan tries to follow after me, but his mother stops him.
"Nuh uh, frontseat sir." She says, sternly.

The drive to my mom's house is silent. When we finally arrive, I use the spare key I keep with me and unlock the door. To my surprise, my mother is in the living room, watching a movie.
"Adrianna Isabella Garcia, what is going on?!" She asks, looking very upset.
"Well, your daughter was making out with my son in the woods." Ethan's mom says for me.

My mom groans, and tells me and Ethan to have a seat on the couch so her and Ethan's mom can scold us.

An: I know I said no new chapter till Wednesday, but I figured why not just publish this before I add more and make it too long.