skincare - jaden

y/n pov:

"j, can i do your skincare?" i look over at my boyfriend while i ask. "what all are you wanting to do?" just let me boy

" i wanna do a face mask first, then your eyebrows?" idk if he'll let me do his brows...

"yea sure why not" he gives as a final answer. YAYYY

i go into my bathroom and grab a sheet mask, it's a panda too. i walk out after i grab my tweezers and i sit on the bed.

"come here" i wave jaden over and lay his head in my lap. "this is gonna be cold, okay?" he nods and i put the mask on him.

"it's gotta sit for about 10 minutes, you can get on your phone or watch tv, baby." he looks up at me

"i have a better idea... give me a kiss" he states as he gives me puppy dog eyes.

"damn you, boy." i give in and lean down to give him a kiss. reminds me of the spider-man kiss...

about ten minutes later, i pull the mask off of him. i grab my jade roller and and use it to rub whatever is left on his skin, into his skin.

"i'm about to do your brows, this is going to hurt."
"oh god" he groans a little but let's me continue.

we sit there and i pluck his eyebrows until they are nice and cleaned up.

"i'm done" he sits up and turns around to face me.
"thank you for letting me do that by the way."

"of course, you get what you want." he smiles at me and i lean in to kiss him. it turns into a slow and gentle make-out, me holding the side of his face with one hand and the back of his head with the other.

we pull apart after a few minutes and he kisses my forehead. "ready for bed?" he asks because he knows exactly when i'm sleepy. and i am.

"mhm" i answer him with a smile and nod. he grabs my waist and flips us so that i'm laying on his chest and him with his arms around me while laying against my headboard.

"goodnight my love" he kisses my head.

"goodnight, j" i answer as i finally pass out.

.................................................................................
leave your request in the comments, see you soon!

<3