2

(Y/n)'s POV

'Dear god of rythm and music
If you read this please help me out with my next concert, I feel like my career is going down hill and don't know if I should quit singing or not.
-Kurama'

You stand there staring at the slip of paper in your hand. Then you say " What the hell does he not understand how many poeple adore him, wow... I suppose I'll help him."

You walk into the shrine and you look through your bag for a bracelet that can help kurama." Aha...there it is. I'll give it to him tomorrow at school."

.................Time skip......night......

You're in bed and you cant stop thinking about kurama and the conversation they had. Not able to sleep you go in the bathroom to splash water in your face.

Then you fall asleep ten minutes later.

When you wake up you see a feather by your head but theres no kurama. You sigh and get ready for school.

When you get there you have the bracelet, that youre gonna give kurama in your hands, but you dont see him until youre in the classroom and see he's surrounded by a bunch of girls.

"That's what you would expect for a pop star". You sigh and take the seat next to him.

"Hey kurama" you hear one of the girls say. But all kurama does is stare at you and ignore her.

"Hey kurama" you say and he repliers with "hey cutie" you blush and then you say "here. Good look at the concert" trying to hand him the bracelet one of the girls slap it out of your hand.

"Kurama why are you even paing attention to this ant when the prettiest girl in class is right infront of you" one of the girls said.

" yeah, no the prettiest girl is the one who tried to give me that bracelet"

"Liar" you yell out which get you the attention of kurama and all the girls.

The bell rings and the teacher walks in. In the meantime the girl who said she was the prettiest walked by her and said "you'll pay for this".

"Yeah sure I will"

.......during lunch..........................

You dont want to eat so you go up to the roof and stare at the sky.

Before you know it you feel an arm around your hip. You jump and look behind you.

"K-Kurama, w-what are you do-"

Before you can finish Kurama picks you up bridal style and spreads his wings out and starts flying upward.

"Ahhhhhh I'm a-afraid of h-hieghts KURAMA" you say while burying your face in his chest hold on to his neck with your arms for your dare life.

Kurama's POV

'(Y/n) is so cute like this but i should try to comfort her' I thinks

"Shh I've got you. Now open your eyes"

She slowly opens her eyes and she seems happy

"Wow it's bueatiful, but..."

"But what"

"I think it would be even more bueatiful at night"

"We can arrange that"

She smiles up at me and I can tell she's more relaxed.

After a few minutes she falls asleep in my arms and snuggles up against me.

"I wish we could stay like this but i can tell your cold" I say really quitely.

Till next chpater bye my little foxes.