8. the past is past

Começar do início

You sighed and went back to the swings and started swinging again and again slowly while staring at the ground tiredly and lazily until a certain boy with a smile plastered on his face approached you with his hands behind his back, trying to talk to you but of course.. That kid is German so you really don't know what he is rambling about.

"Hallo wie heißt du?" The boy spoke with a silent chuckle after his statement and you stopped swinging and stared at him with a skeptical look, thinking he just spoke to you in gibberish

You both stared at each other in awkward silence with the German kid's smile never leaving his face until you decided to break the awkward silence by tilting your head in confusion, letting out a small awkward chuckle as the boy stopped smiling for a second, wondering why you weren't answering his question until your mom approached you two wondering what you were doing with this kid.

"Y/n did you make a new friend?" Your mom spoke as she looked at you and then turned her head at the German kid, of course the German kid didn't understood what your mom said and tilted his head in confusion aswell as you turned to look at your mom as you shrugged. "Uhm, I don't know what he's talking about, we are in Germany so I don't know anything." You spoke and your mom clearly understood.

Well lucky for you, your mom knows how to speak german. No wonder why she talked so easily to the room service before, your mom then chuckled at your statement as she then began to speak German to try and help you two to communicate.

Your mom started by asking the German kid's for his age as the kid happily responded. "ich bin 10 Jahre alt!" The kid responded as your mother gave a small smile at his answer and turned her head to translate it for you. "He said he is 10 years old, he's two years older than you." Your mom said along with a chuckle at the end of her statement.

"Oh that's cool I guess." You shrugged and your mom told the German kid your age aswell, this made the kid peek his interest at you even though you two just met though, and that German kid's smile returned and started being friendly with you, ofcourse your mom was the translator.. Poor mom.

Eventually you both got to know each other closely, both of you guys now know each other's likes, dislikes and names too, but hey give your mother some credit for translating what that German kid said though.

Welp congrats to little you for making a new friend with the help of your mom. You're quite bad at making friends since you don't know how to make the first move at all.

1 week has passed now and currently you both are still friends in good condition but ofcourse you guys can't understand each other without your mom having to translate everything, currently you two are in the same playground you both met and playing with him made it more fun, you guys started going to the seesaw until a ball landed on one of the seats before you could have managed to take a seat there.

Both you and him tilted your head in confusion as you took the ball and stared at it for awhile only for you and him to both notice it was a soccer ball. And the German kid was the first one to notice who kicked it.

A kid with a choppy haircut was standing there looking at you and the ball he kicked and his face looked like he thought he did something bad, he was gripping the edge of his shirt awkwardly.

You didn't know what to do at the moment and just shrugged as you kicked the ball towards the choppy haired kid for him to get his ball back, the kid then caught it and was about to leave until the German kid you made friends with approached him with his usual smile and his hand behind his back.

They started to talk with each other in german and ofcourse you stood there awkwardly with a skeptical look on your face thinking they just had said some gibberish, this was like the same thing happening when you and that german kid met for the first time.

The german kid introduced you to him, and that was your mom's cue to translate for you again. Sheesh this woman doesn't get paid enough for this job.

Two weeks has passed and three of you are currently eating some candy peacefully with each other, well basically you guys are just enjoying each other's company but it will run out soon, after all.. Those two don't know that you and your parents are only staying at germany and will probably leave soon, "why must good times come to an end?" You thought to yourself.

Suddenly your mom called out to you to go back to the hotel since sun was setting already so your mother had a point as you stood up and threw your candy wrapper, bidding farewell to your friends.

Both you and your mother then went back to the hotel and had dinner with your dad, it was pretty normal like every dinner you three had until your dad brought up a question to you. "We are leaving tomorrow morning, did you say goodbye to your friends?" Your father asked and you stopped eating for awhile, taking a few moments of silence "wait what? Tomorrow morning? But I only said goodbye to them, I never told them we are gonna be leaving tomorrow!"

Your mother sighed and thought of a way to give your friends a proper goodbye. "Hm, since we will be leaving at four in the morning it's quite possible for them to arrive at that time." Your mother cleared out and your dad thought about it aswell, well he didn't look like he was thinking about it though.

"How about you write a note to them and i'll translate it in German..? I'll leave the note to your secret hide-out with them~" your mother chuckled at her own idea as you thought about it for awhile, wait since when did your mother know about that place? It was top secret for no adults to know!

"Sure sure but how do you know our top secret place?!" You whined while shoving a spoonful of food in your mouth while munching on it. And you could tell that it was bought from the convenience store and was just microwaved, it was probably your dad's doing anyway.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll promise to keep it a secret~" your mother exclaimed as she chuckled and finished her food and stood up from her chair to place her dishes in the sink along with yours and your dad.

As your dad was doing the dishes, you and your mom was creating a note for your friends and it was kinda cringe but of course your mom carried once again.

Currently 3:45 in the morning and you and your parents are now on the way to the airport, what would probably their reactions gonna be when you left them with only a note? Well who knows since you can't read their mind, well you wish though.

You and your parents are now in the plane as you looked up outside the window and hope that lovey dovey couple behind your seat who won't stop rambling about their anniversary to the flight attendant to try and be friends with her but she looks like she is about to go insane right now would stop for once cause God dang you wanna focus on what your friends reactions would be.

...

10 in the morning. The time they found the letter. "Kaiser.." The German boy spoke as he looked upset and then turned to look at Kaiser who just scoffed. "Alexis..Mach dir keine Sorge." (Don't worry.)

"Ich hoffe, wir können sie wiedersehen" (I hope we can see her again.)

---------------------------------------------➤

# • END OF PART 8

WHO KNEW THAT Y/N'S CHILDHOOD FRIENDS WERE THESE TWO?? UNEXPECTED? NO? WELL AT LEAST TRY TO BE SHOCKED BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, THE TIME HERE FOR ME IS 3AM SO ANYONE READING THIS. GOODNIGHT AND SLEEP WELL.