"That's us," he said. "Those five nuts right there." "Which one is me?" I asked.

"The little deformed one," Zoe suggested.

"That is absolutely wild..." Sirius snickered lowly

"Oh, shut up."

"That cluster right there," Grover said, pointing to the left, "that's trouble."

"A monster?" Thalia asked.
Grover looked uneasy. "I don't smell anything, which doesn't make sense. But the acorns don't lie. Our next challenge..."

He pointed straight toward the junkyard. With the sunlight almost gone now, the hills of metal looked like something on an alien planet.
We decided to camp for the night and try the junkyard in the morning.

None of us wanted to go Dumpster-diving in the dark.

"Dumpster diving in the dark sounds fun! We should do it, Rosie!!" Evan rolled his eyes at his boyfriend's words.

"Absolutely not you freak."

"I love it when you talk dirty to me!"

Zoe and Bianca produced five sleeping bags and foam mattresses out of their backpacks. I don't know how they did it, because the packs were tiny, but must've been enchanted to hold so much stuff. I'd noticed their bows and quivers were also magic.

I never really thought about it, but when the Hunters needed them, they just appeared slung over their backs. And when they didn't, they were gone.

"It's very convenient I will say that" Percy mumbled making Regulus roll his eyes at his boyfriend's jealousy.

"You literally can never lose riptide Percy.."

"Oh yeah! I forgot!"

The night got chilly fast, so Grover and I collected old boards from the ruined house, and Thalia zapped them with an electric shock to start a campfire. Pretty soon we were about as comfy as you can get in a rundown ghost town in the middle of nowhere.

"The stars are out," Zoe said.
She was right. There were millions of them, with no city lights to turn the sky orange.

"They were pretty but they could never compare to you" Regulus blushed at his boyfriend's words while in the background his friends faked gagged.

"Ain't no way he just said that!" Evan mumbled while Dorcas nodded. "Shit was corny"

"I thought it was pretty cute!"

Barry scoffed with no malice behind it.

"Of course you did Pan."

"Amazing," Bianca said. "I've never actually seen the Milky Way."

"This is nothing," Zoe said. "In the old days, there were more. Whole constellations have disappeared because of human light pollution."

"You talk like you're not human," I said.

Zoe raised an eyebrow. "I am a Hunter. I care what happens to the wild places of the world. Can the same be said for thee?"

"For you," Thalia corrected. "Not thee"

"But you use you for the beginning of a sentence."

"And for the end," Thalia said. "No, thou. No thee. Just you"

Zoe threw up her hands in exasperation. "I hate this language. It changes too often!"

"So real" James grumbled making Lily roll her eyes. "I think you're just too dumb to comprehend Potter."