( So I'll take it to mean that you've started to like me.)

He asked and she acted as if she is thinking something then said after few seconds.

" You can think that."

He smiled when she smiled.

" But what is the reason you didn't sleep yet."

He asked again, wanting to know every bit of her. He does not want to leave this chance of having late night conversation with her

" Um...Cause I wanted to thankyou for helping me twice."

She said the first thing that come into her mind.

" Just this?"

He asked and she nodded.

" Okay then. Most welcome. Let's sleep now-"

" Why?"

She cuts him off instantly as soon as he talked about sleeping. She bite her tongue lightly then tried to reason out her word she just said.

" I...Mean if you are tired then you can sleep."

He chuckled slightly then sit up while facing her. Her heart skipped a beat when he almost whispered.

" Saaf saafi kahiye ki mere sath baatein karna chahti hai aap."

( Say clearly that you want to talk to me.)

Blush crept up to her cheeks and she kept on staring into his eyes without saying a word.

" Hmm..."

He hummed and she moved her head to the side to hide her shy smile from him but failed as he already caught her. Her heartbeat increased when she felt his thumb and fore finger grabbing her chin and he made her to look at him.

" Do you.."

He asked even though he knows the answer but the desire to hear it from her mouth is there.

" Hmm...Bani."

She felt herself getting lost in his eyes which are staring at her with adorness n them while her name from his mouth just sounded different. They way his mouth moved while saying her name was so beautiful. She felt herself under his control and couldn't help but to nod slightly.

" Yes or No."

She waited for few seconds until she chose to break her silence.

" Yes."

Smile appeared on his lips as she said without hesitating a bit. He took his hand back and rested his both palm backward and leaned slightly back. His legs are folded as he is sitting.

" So..."

He uttered while raising his eyebrows. She thinned her eyebrows, not getting him.

" What should we talk."

He asked. She blinked her eyes then giggled slightly and he smiled. Sitting comfortable she chose to speak.

" Let's know each other."

He nodded, agreeing with her.

" So what do you like to do."

This time she asked the question he asked to her in morning.

" I like to read, work, and things like these."

She made a weird face.

" That is why you have those boring books."

" Boring? You didn't like any of them."

She shook her head as he asked.

" I like novels which has romantic and beautiful stories."