Stranger or friend?

I was sitting at my dining table. There was a laptop in front of me, playing a movie. I leaned back in the chair and let out a big sigh. Tilled my head back, memories started to fill my head. And flashbacks started to play in my mind.

-Flashback-
"You will never be strong enough to get me on the ground Y/N." Evan said laughing. "Oh yeah? We'll see about that" I said grinning. I walked closer to Evan and used some moves to try and get him on the ground. I almost had him. But he was yet to strong and stood back right on his feet. "Damnit" I said out of breath. Evan chuckled. "Told ya" He said. Jeff and Vinny were watching us as we tried to get one another on the ground. Their smiles big on their faces. "You can do it Y/N!" Jeff cheered. My smile grew even bigger. With one strong move i tackled Evan to the ground. "Yeahhh I got you!!" I said cheering and doing a little victory dance. I reached out a hand towards Evan so he could stand back up. "Good job, Y/N. You finally got me" Evan said proud. 

-End flashback-

I could hear their laughter fading away in my head. I got mad and slammed my fists on the table. The now almost empty bottle of vodka that was standing next to my laptop almost fell over.
"WHY!" I yelled out. Anger started to boil in me. "Why us." 
I grabbed my laptop and opened youtube. I typed in 'Everymanhybrid' I watched the video's in horror. Seeing how our good times started to go bad. Evan being possessed by a demon called Habit. Jeff getting killed by Habit. And Vinny helping Habit without having a choice and then just disappeared. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I was lost in my thoughts when after a while i heard my front door open.
I heard someone walk my way. I did not know who it was, nor i cared. I didn't care if it was Habit or some other murderer who was here to kill me. I was laying with my head on my arms on the table. "What!" I sneared.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice saying. I slowly raised my head up. My eyes widened when i saw Vinny standing in front of me. "V-Vinny?" I asked. "Yes Y/N. It's me." He said soft.
I tried to stand up and walk as fast as i could to him. But because i was a little wasted, my balance was not as good. And i fell right in his arms. I hugged him really tight, while tears ran down my cheek. Vinny cupped my head "It's really me." He said soft. Vinny looked at the dining table and saw the almost empty bottle of vodka.
"Rough night?" He asked. I looked up at him. "Rough life" I said to him with a stupid smile.
"Why you here?" I asked him. "He asked me to take you to him. So please don't fight me." He said, his voice now a little trembling. "N-No. Why would i?" I said a little angry. "If you don't. He'll kill me." He said straight up. I got serious. I stood back up and looked him dead in the eyes. "Wait are you serious?" I asked. "Yep" Vinny said with a disappointing face. "He just doesn't stop ey" I said shaking my head. "Fine, i'll come." I said while going to my room. "Where are you going?" Vinny asked. "Imma just grab some stuff, you know protection. For if he does something to you." I said while grabbing some knifes. I grabbed some water and tried to sober up a little before going. After a little i got back to almost being sober again. "Okay let's go." I said to Vinny.
Vinny took a deep breath and walked to the front door and than to his car.