'Damn clichés..' ​​​​You thought bitterly, resigning to your fate.

The young man gasps at the sight of you trapped in the pile. Rushing out apologizes by the second as he starts to (carefully) pull the boxes off of you.

"I'm so sorry! So so so sorry!" He yelps when you sit up, as if risen from the dead. Before smiling kindly and dunking your head back down.

"THIS is my home now! Good day sir!"

You laugh as the young man becomes quiet at your actions.

"I-Im sorry, but.. I dont think thats possible." He voices softly.

"..."

"...?"

"Alright,  your right!" You sit up once more, arms risen and pulled wide like a entertainer popping out of a cake.

"Are.. Are you even okay? You did almost get crushed.." 

"Honestly, traumatized, but never better." You state, shrugging as you help pick up the boxes.

"You- you dont have to do that!" The guy says, his curly strawberry blonde hair bouncing slightly as he shakes his head at your helpful actions. You shrug at him and continue, placing the boxes on the small seats that laid across the room.

"It's fine, there. I'll just place them here than the floor right?" 

"Ye-yeah.. Thanks."

You dimiss this thanks, with a small laugh. "All good in the neighborhood."

The man tilts his head at your phrase, before taking hold of your hands. His eyes filled with regret as he apologized once more. His words more faster and more apathetic.

"I'm still so royally sorry! There's gotta be a way to make it up to you!"

You look away from his eyes and stare at the shoes..

Are you that cruel to ask for a free pair of shoes?

..I'll let you answer that.

"HHMMmmmm.. Nah.." 

You said, deciding to be kind.

The strawberry-blonde did NOT like your answer.

"A-are you sure? Uhm, I could guve you a discount! Any shoe you like!"

"You really dont have to- it was a accident!"

ss"But your a customer, it only seems fair! A-and you almsot got hurt!"

You cross your arms.. But sigh in defeat..

"If I agree, will you stop whizzin' out?"

That causes the guy to become quiet, shyly looking away as a small laugh leaves him. Which he tries to cover with a cough.

"Yes..?"

"Good! Then you can help me look for shoes! Cause I have no idea what I am supposed to where for-"

"Wait.. Are you looking for shoes for Legacy Day? Shouldn't you have done prepared-?" He questioned, his soft voice becoming higher in tone.

"Nooooo?"

You said, "I'm kinda.. New at.. this.

The young man nods thoughtfully at your answer. "I.. Understand. I can see how important it's gonna be for you, so that mean we have to find the shoes that show it!"

He says, laying a gentle head on your shoulder in reassurance.

You tilt your head at his actions. "Oh.. Okay?"

"Let's get started then, what's your size? Did you pick out a outfit already to match?"

You place both hands on his shoulders, returning his gesture.

"No." A slow smile form on your face.

"But- you can help me figure it out!" You give your best puppy eyes, "please..?"

The young man smiles, giggling at you with no restraint.

"Yes, of course I'll help."

You excitedly shake his shoulders back and forth in happiness. "Thank you!"

After releasing his slightly dizzy body, he tells you to wander around while he puts away the new stock of shoes while you find a pair that calls out to you. Once he finishes, (which was very fast!) He asks if anything caught your eye.

"Yeah! Shoes...?" You said as the guy nods.

"You haven't introduced yourself.." You turn to him, hitting your head at the thought.

"Right! (Y/N), you?"

Your worker pal looks at your actions in alarm but gave his name "My name's Ash."

You nodded, yet your eyes catch sight of a pair of shoes.

You walk over to the window of the store front in puzzlement.

"Glass... Wait! Is it elephant glass?" Ash looks at you in fear. "Why would glass shoes be made out of an elephant?!"

"What?! Pff-" You clutch your stomach as you wheeze out a laugh. Yet pause once noticing Ash's close to teary eyes.

"I meant, is the glass strong enough to hold a elephant? Or.. a person?" You try to fix your wording and phrasing as Ash expression becomes less sad and joyful.

"Yes, the shoes are enchanted to make sure they fit and can hold the wearer." He said as if it were common knowledge, you nod stupidly. "Yup! Yeah..Course'!"

"Are you interested in those?" 

You shake your head, "there on the list? But nothing else has been added yet.. Any recommendations?" 

Ash slowly focused on you, his lips form in a big smile.

-

[Ya'll! I'm BACK! SOo, I decided that you guys can choose your outfit for Legacy Day! Send in your ideas in the comments, fan art or whatever you like! It's NOT a contest, but it'll be good to see people are still reading this story! Welp, see you guys in the next installment! Thanks for reading!]