A Outsiders Tale

You stare at the beautiful and giant school with awe, mouth forming into a 'o' at the sight. Dominant hand gripping the strap of your school bag, anxiously awaiting your next move. Hopping to ease your nerves, Sucking in some air in through your nostrils, you let out a loud gasp with a small pop. 

Walking to the entrance with cautious curiosity. Passing by a few students who also were going to the open door entrance.

"It's just, I'm sick of everyone saying I'm so "evil", because my mom was." A male with raven hair and a few purple strands said to his friend, not seeing you behind him.

Starring at the teen in front of you with interest,  you decided to eavesdrop.

"It's not FAIR!"

The male stops walking and stood in place. Throwing his arms up, purple mist leaves his finger tips as the item he was levitating disappears into thin air.

"Woah..."

You whisper, star struck at the raven haired teen.

Never in your life had you witnessed magic, it only existed in fairytales. But now in a world where it's common and well know, (Y/N) couldn't help but fan girl to herself.

'He's so cool! Ahhh!!!!' Feeling your gut turn into mush. You fails to notice the two and yourself, had already reached inside the school.

"IT''S RAVEN KING!!" A pig student squealed as he alerted the other students, running down the hallway in fear.

"HE IS EVIL!" A male student with grey blonde hair shouted as a water pipe broke next to him.

"RUN EVERYONE!" A girl with blue pigtails shouted, causing the remaining students in the hall to scatter in fright.

(Y/N) winced at the empty, quiet hall. Not a single student or teacher in sight..

Staring at the male with pity, you hear the school bell ring as his friend pats his shoulder and pulls out a tea set and a table out of nowhere. Having a "tea time" in the middle of the hall with a small mouse?

The raven haired male starts to head off to his class, but before he takes a step, he felt a tap on his right shoulder.

"Excuse me?" A voice calls out behind him, turning himself around. His eyes meet with a pair of unfamiliar (e/c) eyes, shimmering with inquisitiveness.

"Yes..?" The male asks  suprised at your bavery for approaching him without fear. Smiling bashfully, You asks him for directions for the principles office. A tiny grin crosses Raven's face, "it's just up the stairs, turn left to the second hall then go.. Now that I think about it, that may be hard to remember.."

Raven mumbles, trying to think of a easier way to give her directions.

"It's okay, I think I can manage. That just gives me the chance to explore!" You said with a bubbly smile, which was rather contagious. Since now your fellow schoolmate was smiling along with you. 

"If you want... That is.. I could walk you to Headmasters Grim office, then you won't have to explore alone. Who knows, maybe we might have the same class?"

Eyes lighting up like stars, you eagerly nodded, letting out a tiny squeal. "Yes! Uh, oops," Lowering your voice, trying to sound casual. "That would be great! Uh..."

"Raven." The teen said cooly, holding out his hand for a shake. "(Y/N) (L/N)." You responded back, giving his hand a firm shake.

"AND I'M MADISON!" The boy that was having tea, pipes up from behind them, a small squeak joins him. "AND HE'S EARL GREY!"

You smile, nodding while shaking his gloved hand as his mouse tipped his hat to you.

"Toodles~!" He waves you and Raven off as he clicks teacups with Earl Grey.

On your way to the Headmasters office, you try to strike up conversations with the male. 

"So, Raven.."

"Yeah?"

"I.." You feel yourself grow bashful, staring at the male as he leads the two of you the right direction. "I heard about what you said, early, in the hall.."

"Oh.." 

"I just wanted to say, that magic-y stuff you did before. Was super cool! You gotta show me how ya' did that!"

Raven sighs, his shoulders no longer tense, he didn't even know we was holding his breath.

"It's a easy spell, I can teach it to you sometime if you want." Raven winked good-naturally, you smile awkwardly, rubbing your non dominant arm. "I don't know how to use magic.." You mumble with a tiny chuckle.

"But, I'll take you up on it?" That felt more of a question then what you were going for. Raven shrugs, "it's okay. You don't have too, I get it. Learning dark magic with the evil queen's son after all." He remarks coldly.

Your eyes widen at his answer.

"Wait, hold on a second. I just don't know how to do cool spells. I got nothing against you. You seem pretty cool..." You say, your face warming up after. Raven stared at you bug-eyed, his own face turning into a pink color as he avoided your gaze.

"Um... Thanks." He said politely, "I didn't mean to just, you know-" "NO! It's fine, really. I don't get what your going through. But maybe, I can figure it out, if you let me?"

You say innocently, but in your mind. Patting yourself on the back for being so smooth, screaming, 'LET'S FUCKING GO!'

"R-right, *ahem*, say I didn't catch it but, where exactly are you from?"

"I-"

Shit, you cant just say. 

"Oh, I'm from a non-magical world and my life isn't dedicated to a story.'

Nope, that's social suicide and maybe you might even be kicked out of this school.

"I didn't exactly through it." You joke, trying to seem relaxed and not freaking the hell out.

"Used to live somewhere far from here, I just.. Moved here recently. With my mom and.. Stuff." You say with a strainfully happy grin. Your palms becoming sweating by the second.

"Ah, I see, what story-" "are we here?" You interrupt Raven before he could ask. The male moved his attention from you and back onto the hall, suprised to see the Headmasters Grim door right in front of you two.

"Yeah, it is." He said, watching your hand reach for the handle. Raven didn't know what came over him, but he grabbed your wrist quickly before you could even open it.

"Hey, I know your new and all, so I thought. Maybe you wanna hangout with me and and Maddie during lunch? Up to you though, no pressure!"

You feel your knees wanting to buckle at his generous offer. Your heart soaring at the thought of having and making a new friend.

"I would love to! Thanks Raven," you finally open the door and take a foot through the opening. Glancing back at Raven witn a smile. He let's go of your wrist, waving at you slowly with a gentle smirk.

"Bye Raven."

"See ya around, (Y/N)."

With that, you fully step inside as the door closes shut after.

[Oops I did it again, I gave yall more fics, your welcome. Please comment down below!]