"You are very warm! I like it" Chica nuzzled even closer. At that point, sundrop wasn't even standing on the floor. He had been picked up by everyone.

"Umm... may I be placed down please?" He barely squeaked. He was set down with an "oh!" From everyone. In his opinion, the hug felt more like being crushed.

Eventually, everyone began introducing themselves. He was shown around the plex, the daycare, his tower, everywhere. And when opening day finally came, he was overjoyed.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Sundrop had been waiting for a cuple minutes inside his tower. Earlier he had been told he was gonna be introduced, and when his name was shouted, he was going to jump out and into the ballpit.

He would be a liar, which he isn't, if he said he wasn't scared.

He fiddled with his bells, counting the minutes that passed by. He knew the children, and some parents who came to watch, were gathering up around his tower.

And then everything went silent.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

When Moondrop saw Sundrop from the darkness for the first time when he was actually powered on, he was amazed. He was quite incredible.he knew he shouldn't have had, but the curiosity nearly destroyed him.

He had been afraid that his corruption would kick in and make him go.... bad.

But, to his suprise, it didn't. The corruption didn't activate and he was completely fine. He watched the animatronic throughout the day the daycare had been closed. He watched him go through training and how clumsy he was.

Seriously, if he was the newest animatronic with the latest mechanism, then how was he a complete moron when it came to walking. He would fall here and there. He would trip over his own feet.

It was hysterical for him. And now, it was finally opening day. He was hoping to see the animatronic mess up his entrance. He hid himself amongst the crowd of parents.

He giggled at the though of the animatronic's failure.

He was snapped from his thoughts when everything went silent. It was time.

"Children, girls and boys! Parents, ladies and gentlemen! This will be opened you'll love, and he'll love you all!!" He and everyone else saw how a pair of doors opened slowly.

"It is the power of the sun itself in the palm of our hands!"

They could see the tip of the figure's spike as his body spun in circles with his hands in the air.

"We would now like present you a new member of our fazzy animatronic family."

T

he animatronic jumped on the railing, and stood up and spun around.

"Sundrop!!"