Ch. 18

Backstory
°
°
Part 6: Salvation
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

The floor was painted with blood. The two other security guards used their tasers on the animatronic. But it had no affect as moondrop stopped his punching and slowly stood up to his full height.

With unhuman speed, he ran towards the other two, throwing them across the hallway with the other guard he had beaten merciless. He walked towards them and crouched down. He grabbed one of them with rage.

He was about to do the same he did to the guard earlier.

He would rip them apart!

Tear each limb off their meet filled flesh bodies!

He would rip out their beating hearts and make sure they would-

"MOONDROP STOP!!!"

Moondrop's eyes glitched from red, to blue, and back to their red color once the shout had registered through his audio sensors.

He looked down once he came back to consciousness. Everything had been blur, one moment he saw sahsa, and the next, he was here, gripping the colar of a once white shirt.

He slowly stood up with wide eyes, he unknowingly still held a nearly unconscious limp body in his other hand. He slowly turned around to see Sasha standing up. Beside her someone else stood next to her.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Mark stood next to Sasha in utter disbelief. The once white hallway was now red, covered in so much blood. And it was everywhere and moondrop was covered in it.

"M-mondrop let him down, now" Mark gently spoke as he slowly walked over to him.

Moondrop's hand felt like it was locked jn place, gripping the colar of the shirt. He looked down to his hand, and with a klick, the body dropped down with a creepy thud.

The animatronic's eyes where now on Mark. The human kept his eyes on Moondrop as he slowly lowered himself down to check on the three guards if they were still alive, which they were. The wide eyes glitched ever so slightly, but never left his sight.

Moondrop didn't take his eyes of him as he checked the guards, but then the sound of soft footsteps made him turn.

He turned to met eyes with Sahsa. Her eyes were full of fear and shock at what he had just done.

Moondrop looked down at his hands, they where coverd in so much blood. He then felt something wrap around his waist. He looked down to see Sasha was hugging him.

Why was she hugging him?

Sasha looked up and showed a small smile, "Thank you Moondrop" a small tear came out of his eye as he wrapped his arms around Sasha, then lifting her up.

He leaned against the wall and then slid down with Sasha still in his arms. Mark watched the scene, the way Moondrop began comforting Sasha, it was like, Moondrop was taking care of a child.