Sundrop squealed as he saw the hard floor tiles coming closer and closer. He covered his face, expecting to feel the floor on his face.

"Whoa, easy there buddy!"

But, when he felt nothing, he removed his hands from his face and he was just, there, not falling but not fully standing either.

He looked up at the one who held him and the green alligator animatronic was holding him from falling.

The alligator's sunglasses had fallen and the rest of the animatronics stood in their positions. They too had tried rushed in to help the falling animatronic, but stopped in their tracks once Monty had caught him.

"Sundrop are you okay??" Mark went over to the two.

"I'm-I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to-! Oh gosh this is so embarrassing!!" He quickly stood up by himself and picked up the sunglasses. He gave them back to the owner and stepped back in shame.

*Well, that was one way to make a good first impression. Just start by falling and forget introductions* sundrop though, his spikes began spinning and his face glowed brightly.

"I deeply apologize! My equilibrium sensor isn't fully finished! And I'm still getting used to my body!!"

"Used to? What do you mean by that?" Chica asked.

There, Mark had an expression on his face that was the pure definition that he was about to geek out.

"Sundrop is a now a one of a kind animatronic. He has the newest of newest of tech within him! From the safest protocols to the most defensive!! He even has a stomach hatch!!"

"Kinda like yours Freddy" Roxy spoke next.

"Well, it's more like a chest hatch!" He slapped Sundrop's. Sundrop yelped at the smack and his chest hatch opened.

"Here, he can store any small sized object he wants for storage. Like a first aid kit or so many toys for kids!! Like you, he can store food and snaks here too. Cupcakes, lollipops, chips ect. We wanted him to have a stomach hatch similar to yours Freddy. But as you can see, his stomach is far too small." Mark explained as he ran his hands down the animatronics side as a demonstration.

Embarrassment consumed the animatronic at the action and he quickly closed his chest hatch. He coverd his stomach with his arms and hunched back as he was still being used for demonstration.

As if he could get any more red, his face literally started glowing. His spikes glowed orange and his cheeks red while te rest of his fave began glowing yellow.

His whole body also began glowing, with shades of gold and yellow.

"Oh my god!! And here I thought you couldn't get any brighter!! How come we can't do that?!?" Chica Whined. She really wished she could glow too.

"Its like he's blushing. You really weren't kidding when you said he had the newest tech" Roxy admired.

"Well it's not really blushing, he has heat sensors all over his body. Since you guys mainly serve for entertainment, heat sensors weren't added for you guys."

"But sundrop here will be hugging the kids, carring them, and will mainly be around them. Instead of hugging cold metal, we want them to hug something warm. So why not give him heat sensors.!"

Mark hugged the animatronic as to show them. The rest of the animatronics did the same, surrounding sundrop in an embrace for his warmth. He got even hotter than before and everyone hummed in delight at such warmth.