Character Profile

(Posted on - 16/June/2023)

Name: Hadeki Obiyash

Age: 35 (25 in the prologue)

Constellation: Venenum infinitum (Infinite Poison)

Vision: Electro

Height: 180 cm

(Not my art)

Hello(Old): My name is Hadeki Obiyash, last son of the Tekh'thal clan. A race of warriors who thought themselves powerful enough to tackle the Gods. I've never been one to follow in my long forgotten family traditions, so you'd need not worry about me on your travels. Hm? Occupation? ...Hahaha... You needn't concern yourself with that Traveler.

Hello(New): I am Hadeki Obiyash, former Shogunate General and the right hand of the Electro Archon. No more do I follow such a path of pride and blind loyalty, now I'm simply a shattered remains of what I once was, abandoned by my own home. That is to say; I'd be happy to accompany you on your journey, it would provide me with a distraction or maybe help me seek out a new purpose.

About Hadeki: You could say that, I myself, am a traveler. But what wanders is my hindered spirit. When the very thing that you've established your entire life on crumbles and acts against you, what do you plan on doing then? In my case, I pursue what I truly wanted from that life...peace.

About Hadeki (Arm): Oh, it's not a fascinating story. In my prime I was a warrior after all. Losing it was quite a devastating moment but it only takes some time to accept it. When you've exposed your entire life to never ending battle, you come to think that you should have expected this...That's not to say you should go around trying to lose a limb or two.

Mistakes are one thing but to hurt yourself in a way that could falter your entire life style...well, it is cruel for me to say but it is always best to end the butterfly's suffering than to let it live on with a broken wing.

About Ganyu: Lady Ganyu is an irreplaceable pillar in the succession of Liyue's ever solid future. Though I am aware of how overbearing her own work is upon herself, there's no denying that only she is capable of handling such a position with utmost precision...

...If only she took care of herself when she reaches her limit for the day instead of procuring more off hand duties to herself.

About Zhongli: Mr. Zhongli is by far the biggest mystery of Liyue's prominent past. Had I not discovered his true nature on my own deduction, I still would have assumed him an Adeptus. But to think that the God with the most raw depiction of power and bloodlust during the Archon War has confined himself as the consultant of a funeral parlor, telling stories as if a grandfather to a soldier... Hm~ It seems that time can even affect the most steadfast of the Gods.... If only it were the case for all of them...